Tuesday, December 01, 2020

November Report 2020

 Still won't say everything is smooth, but my choices are with in reason. Let start with my health. I redid my my goal for my weight until end of year. Tuesday and Wednesday is my naughty eating day. So a star there. But Thanksgiving and Friday I went off the wagon, and I plan it that way. I'm trying to keep my daily calorie count between 1,600 and 1,800. My daily average for this last week been 1,691and as for carbs and fats, here the facts...Fat grams 78.7(2.77 ounces) calories from fat 703, and 41% of my diet...Carbs grams 181(6.83 ounce) calories from carbs 709 and 42% of my diet....Fiber is 10.3 grams (0.36 ounce)  

Mood and other emotional factor does play roll in weight lost. I been doing fitday mood. I won't go though the entire thing. But this week for my happiness I was happy, except one day I was neutral. 

My crafts are coming along. I won't say it daily but I try to work on something creative a little bit each day. 

As for my family history I been doing all my first cousin on my mom side. Still have ways to go. I did say would do the story of my Aunt Alice, my goal is to do it on the 3rd. 

Usual I do insight personality, but some reason it not a go. Plan to you tube video of me ironing tomorrow and chit chat.

Stay Safe and Coffee is on


12 comments:

  1. great day

    happy Thanksgiving

    and stay safe :) thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day at a time is the best way to go I think. Forgive yourself on Thanks Giving day, it is meant to be enjoyed and you did have a Happy week, well done then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:14 PM

    Of course you went off the wagon on Thanksgiving. It is hard at times and don't blame yourself too much for occasionally being naughty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...weight has been a struggle all of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Realistic goals are a much better way to go Dora, at least they can be achievable. Will keep an eye out for your vlog ✨

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're doing good but dang, weight management between Thanksgiving and the New Year sure is difficult!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanksgiving week doesn't count. It never has. And definitely not the December holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you were able to enjoy thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you had a nice thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pleased your Thanksgiving was good.
    Happy December wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wagons are there so that we can go off them from time to time.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...