Sunday, October 18, 2020

Today Is Sunday October 18 2020, This Is What Happen.

 

So far I started a load of laundry mainly heavier items. Tossed in old bottom sheet which will be cut for strips and made into crochet rag rug. Well it will be use as yule gift. Managed to put a few other items in my thrift store box. And sort of plan out this up coming week. Before Thursday the 22nd I need to stop in to a fabric store and get some Muslim, so I can make them into blocks for a granddaughter quilt. But as for project my main focus is my 2 inch block quilt. Hopeful before next weekend I can give a little report.

It snowing and usual Halloween night is are first snow, usual it doesn't stick.

My video yesterday and later on I will link my vlog. But I mention about community, which could change from time to time or place to place.


To the north when I step out I see two vehicle. Which means there possible transportation. Then comes question...should I leave and what would the reason me to leave.

Since it snowing and didn't want to put on winter shoe gear, no photo. But it closer neighbors Mennonites. And I know there good neighbors and most of them follows and lives there faith, although they don't try to convert you.

Then to east of me is a group of maple tree, used as wind break. We all need a break from our daily life.


To the west of me, is a field and the farmer who uses it usual puts up hay and after the second cutting he puts his cattle out to graze. At time we all need to widen our horizon.


Usual the middle card represent one self or if your reading for another person it them

So the minor arcana as in group is a community that surround. Might even look at as possible town.Not everyone or any set rules to your spiritual community. For me its

Cups in community is doctor, minister, therapist. Someone you might go to for problem. But it might be a friend or such that might need your help or they might be the one to help.

Wands in community is one who bring new ideal such a teachers, librarians, scientist. People who made changes or possible might even look at what you might need to change and what pace do you need make change. No need to injury one self.

Pentacles I consider them the merchants and physical part of life. A farmer would be one of these people who is part of our daily living. My husband and I are eating an apple. Someone grew that apple.

Last one is sword. The military, offense and defense of life.


So in middle is seven of cups, she refusing something and is for right or wrong reason. Above her is nine swords and I would say it about choices, Pick your battle wisely. At the other end is page of wands nothing wrong with having new goals and ideals. One should weigh all sides of something before making a choices. Left side seven wands might have ideal but what tools one might need. To get there and or protect. Last one on right side, five swords one again it has to with what tools need to be use or not use. Possible taking care of tools. I see tools of life in this layout. This person might feel a little over whelm in there life. Time to count to 10 and break things down so you could look at them. Regroup before moving forward. 

Hubby and I did go to store. Town and store was quite busy. Like most Sunday I guess they have extra protection from big person up stair. Oh, hardly and mask on. Hubby and I had our N95's on. I forgot to get my special butter. I have dairy issues, so what put bread and such isn't regular butter. Sewed some strips of fabric for my up coming 2 inch block square. Talk to one of my friend out of Spokane and my Son Bart.  Here the link to my VLOG 


11 comments:

  1. Interesting you turned up so many wands and swords.
    The snow looks pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:24 AM

    Snow already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ewww, snow!
    But the pic with the red tree and matching fence is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    back in my own wee Hutch for three weeks - and the weather has, of course, broken down from the crisp bright autumnal stuff we had till now and it's like a washing machine outside these windows!!! Dreich is the Scottish word and it describes it well. But at least it isn't snow... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the collision of the fall colored tree and the snow! But snow? I’m not ready!!!!

    Can’t wait to see the 2 inch block quilt! Years back I made a postage stamp quilt...loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're not snow fans, it makes my whiskers shiver!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The snow looks very pretty, but it does seem early!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never thought about what people would be represented by the various suits. Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a cool deck, Dora. What's the name? - Also. You can send all that snow right down here. I am not so patiently waiting for snow in the valley.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...