Saturday, October 17, 2020

Today Is Saturday October 17 2020, This Is What Happen

 Oh I did VLOG. covered a little there and shared a few things. It seem ahead of time I know or plan to share. When I get in front camera or behind lap top. I forget something. I tend to forgot more behind the camera.



Managed to get box of items to be donated to one of local thrift stores. We won't be going into town until Sunday. There odds I will find more to take in. 



This is how I'm organizing my craft supplies and such. I like to keep my clients occupied. So this is way I can easily transport. To me and I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time. If one doesn't occupied there mind in some matter or other. Something else is going to be occupy it. If I am going to lay odds on it. It going to be something all that not friendly or should say mental unhealthy. 



As you can see in this pouch I have crafty scissors and I am not sure how I will organize it all. But it getting me more space.



One thing I like to keep track of money. Most of time I use a debt card. Every so often I will write a check out for something. Found this personal check log book,t over amazon and I'm just not going to count the pages. But it looks like it should record more then those check register one gets from the bank. 

Started my Christmas shopping list and working on my bullet journal book

Coffee is on


11 comments:

  1. We've been trying to organize things here but it's not easy sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to keep track of my money too, I don't have cheques, only cash and my debit card and every time I use the card I keep the receipt and when I get home I write all purchases in a notebook and subtract the total from my bank balance. a simple system, but I always know where every dollar goes and how much I have left.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so organized. Nice vlog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Organising your supplies in a file folder is a brillant idea, espcecially all the scissors in a pouch. I would hav never thought about this trick in a million years, files are for documents! I have my sewing stuff in a box and every time i need thread, cloth or needles, I have to empty the box to find them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find organizing very hard... Would you like to explain sometime what your job exactly, what you do?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You certainly are keeping yourself busy Dora.. and a vlog too, well I will go over to YouTube to have a look ✨

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the first step for the scissors is at least knowing where they all are!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the idea of a check log. I like the account registers but they are never big enough.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are getting organised.
    I did get some Christmas cards when I went out recently, but haven't started any Christmas gift buying yet.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. One of these days I'm going to figure out how to make videos. Do you have any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm getting organized by finishing projects and using up so much stuff that I've got!!! Today I'm starting a Christmas afghan. I hope I can get it done in time!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...