Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Today Is Wednesday August 12 2020, This Is What Happen

 The hardest part for me on blogging what to start with first. Regis and I went ghost hunting at Greenwood and Mt Nero graveyard. Well I am person who believe we are surrounded by all sort of energies. We call them whatever we want.  Spirits to me comes in diverse, just like us mortal humans.



Now I will share some photos and did get some video, but for some reason I can't load them until my blog. Look like I am going to directly though you tube. Confession time...I wish we/I invited Liz. See I thought she was going to get ready to go down to Utah, tomorrow. And she would want to get ready. Well I like to return in October and include Liz. Why October the price of going to Spokane. Plus the first part would be better because of weather. Usual the later part of October it wet and raining. Two best time to ghost or spirit hunt is first of May or end of Oct. 

 

Have to say the older tombstone had some pretty interesting markings. I know the marking usual meaning something. Like phlox could possible mean unity. Plus I am not even sure if those smaller flowers are phlox.

 
We stop a few minutes at Jewish graveyard, less 2 acres. Just google "Spokane Jewish population" and it .5 percent. And Spokane county population is a little over a half million people.
Main thing I notice is there markers are generally not as fancy. Everyone one had  a PEBBLES on them. I seen graves with pebbles in the regular graveyard never notice any. And usual leaving COINS is usual hook with military.
More photos and such coming up this week. 

We stop in at B&B hobbies and Regis I believe he picked up 3 or 4 models. I got two rockets and the engines, and wadding to launch them. When boys was young we did rocket and enjoyed them.
Stop at Northtown mall and went into couple of novelty stores. Neither one of bought anything there.

Well it only can be wild or an education guess. Murphy blood pressure was sort of all over place. Well my best guess found out he didn't take his medication correctly. Right after he eats or not long after his blood pressure drops. I don't think it dangerously low but lower than it should be.
I also have blood pressure issues. I should be taking my blood pressure more than I do. Ok one time I was in store and they had one of those blood pressure machine. So I stuck my arm in cuff and push the button. Well it read so low and actual if my blood pressure was that low they would been no way I could of even came close to operating a blood pressure machine. 
I know he worries about me catching covid. Completely understand his worries and fears. I've notice that a small percentage of our community takes this serious. I am no  wiz but I understand basic BIOLOGY , VIROLOGIST and ALGORITHM Plus I am long ways from doctorate in any field.
I felt a lot safer in stores in Spokane only seen one or so without a mask. Plus they stayed there social distance. 
My community I real don't feel safe from the covid, lack of mask wearers. Let me say in last week or so more people having them on.
I thought it would be wise to cancel our county fair. Well they didn't. Plain and simple I am not going. If our community start out on better foot with this covid. I would of entry a few things and put my mask and went. Not this year.

Murphy called up his brother Earl. I wasn't home but the conversation was a positive one. They haven't spoken for ages. I'm glad it went well. Plus hubby had dishes done, picked up the house and trim blossom off the tomatoes 

Coffee is on
  
 




7 comments:

  1. I wouldn't be going to a county fair, no matter what. They travel around the country with the rides and sideshow alley stalls and who knows what they might pick up along the way, or if they properly clean everything between shows or every day. Better to wait until there is no more Covid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:59 AM

    Murph seems to functioning well enough with no weed. They are nice headstones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We leave pebbles on the headstone to let others know we have visited the grave. It’s tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also have high blood pressure controlled with meds. I test once a month, more often if I notice a change then it is back to the doc!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ghost hunting sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Mary, ghost hunting does sound like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They canceled our county fair. They're doing it virtually, I guess. I saw some of the activities, but I didn't really partake. Some demos, some recipes, and I think they did the judging with the prizes online.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...