Saturday, February 22, 2020

Today Is Friday February 22 2020, This Is What Happen

What to post about, I have feeling it going to be a short post. I believe I been doing better on my health adventure. Did get a few extra steps, for got to put on my fitbit and need to get back on recording things.

Murphy  and I  went to dumpster, haul trash. As were coming back lost a trash lid and found it. Went to town twice, sometime it just happens.
First trip we went to bank Regis want some items off the net. He gave me cash and I ordered his things. So I use my credit card and I want to get his cash on my card.
Stop in store and had sale on oranges.
Then the second trip was to pick up Murphy Medication and get bulb for a tail light.

Off to Spokane tomorrow to see our youngest son and his family. He just got back from a hiking trip in DEATH VALLEY. Said he has some photo and videos of trip.

Watch a DVD on PABLO PICASSO. Like lot of things I end up with more question or thoughts.

Coffee is on

13 comments:

  1. I've seen some of Picasso's paintings, I don't like them at all, but plenty of people do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy time with your son!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Picasso's ‘bouquet of peace’ but some can’t see its beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:46 AM

    Our countries are quite different but our lives not so different.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep up with the steps Dora ✨ Picasso is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like Picasso’s work.

    Enjoy the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a fun time and a safe trip to Spokane and back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the right time of year for a hiking trip to Death Valley. Going in the Summer would have been brutal.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My BFF just was in Death Valley. It is on my list of places to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope your trip to Spokane was a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is definitely the time of year to see Death Valley. I bet he got some great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  12. One time my husband and sister-in-law took two plastic bins of cans and bottles to the recycling center in town, 9 miles away. Hatch wasn't securely latched and empty bins flew out of the car. They claimed they couldn't find them, that they blew away.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...