Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Today Is Tuesday November 19, This Is What Happen

Maybe hopeful I will get my days of week correct. I sure wouldn't hold my breath on that one. But I been some what please with this week so far.
Weigh in at our local T.O.P.S group all of us were down or maintain. I am one who maintain. Today topic was "Does Scale play part in your self image"
Question time...What is your relationship with scales you weigh on? 
For me weighing my self everyday isn't for me. If the scales are up I want to celebrate with food. If the scales are down I want to stuff my mouth in sorrow.
So for me weighing my self everyday isn't benfit me in my weight lost. So for me weighing my self three times a week would be a lot better.
last few days I haven't record over at Fitday. Well I am not going to list all what I haven't done to loose weight.
Simple I haven't been accountable. But I need to get my self credit. I been keeping in my bounds when come to eating, nothing after 7pm until breakfast.

This morning I went and did the paper work for affordable care act. Idaho finely got on the ball and EXPANSION OF MEDICAID. Not sure if I qualify or not. If I don't I will receive some type of subsidy to purchase health care insurance.
I've said we need a one payer insurance option and I still feel people shouldn't get a free ride in life. People should pay 1 to 3 percent of there income for health care.
I know I sound hypocritical about medicaid, and if I get a good offer on subsidy I might stay with private insurances.
But still there problem with private ones. In short terms the private insurance company are just plain greedy.

We pay for Murphy medication although it not all that expensive. We check for insurance that would cover his medication, and best deal we could get was plan for $75 a month. And with $2,000 and something for a deductible.
All of his meds comes nothing to $75 a month, or 2,000 year.
So we're using the app GOOD RX my insurance picks up most of my medication. Thankful I only take 3.

No trouble at work. But I am ready for a few days of clear blue skies. But when that happens the temperture will drop.

Coffee is on





9 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:37 PM

    I think we pay about 3 percent of our taxable income to the government for our public health care but that doesn't cover the full cost. Many have private health insurance which is also government subsidised.

    ReplyDelete
  2. stepping on the scale at regular intervals keeps me accountable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dora i step on the scales every now and then i think i get disappointed if i have been eating well and excercises only to be the same weight or more,but it also inspires me to keep going if i have lost weight,i enjoyed my visit with you my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't weigh myself very often, the scales live under the bed and are covered in dust, I know I haven't lost any weight lately anyway, I've been trying new recipes and of course eating them too. With our summer almost here it's too hot to get out and walk much except in the early mornings and I'm always asleep then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm for Medicare for all but for it to work everybody would have to participate and many of our fellow citizens just won't stand for it.
    I hope you find a good deal on your insurance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really made me look up the date indeed the other day! ;-)
    Haha, I don´t have a scale. Well, I do, for salt and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't owned a scale in at least 25 years. It's freeing.

    I never know what day of the week it is. Well, not never, but often. There are many weeks where I'll think Tuesday is Thursday or Wednesday is Tuesday. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh those dreaded scales! Once a week works for me Dora 😉 it's all about not eating more calories than you burn up, it should be easy.. but it's not 😱

    ReplyDelete
  9. I mostly go by the way my clothes are fitting me more than what the scale is saying. Muscle weighs more than fat.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...