Tuesday, January 01, 2019

December Report 2018

2019 Welcome and I look forward to the new year. Confession time....I look forward to each month, day, hour, minute, and second.
December was pretty laid back and actual I plan it that way. I like the happening for the month, and I believe for December 2019 will be repeater.
Although I send out Cards for Christmas I didn't for 2018.

Maintain my weight goal though entire holiday celebration. This morning weigh in from home scale was 204.75 but my weigh in for my T.O.P.S group will be on the 8th.
Well by end of March I want to weigh about 198.25
Water and steps I could improve. For the month of December looks like my average steps per day is 3,421.
There days I forgot to put on my fit bit zip or down load the info.
My goal is 7,500 steps per day. And I'm short 4,079

Before I post the result from PERSONALITY INSIGHT I did a you tube vlog on the GENERATION
And once I get 100 subscriber I will have a good give away.

Now a brief result from personality insight
You are inner-directed and skeptical.
You are philosophical: you are open to and intrigued by new ideas and love to explore them. You are independent: you have a strong desire to have time to yourself. And you are authority-challenging: you prefer to challenge authority and traditional values to help bring about positive changes.
You are motivated to seek out experiences that provide a strong feeling of discovery.
You are relatively unconcerned with both achieving success and tradition. You make decisions with little regard for how they show off your talents. And you care more about making your own path than following what others have done.

I'm most likely to musical movies and lease likely to like country music
openness is at 98% Openness to experience. Higher: Intellectually curious, emotionally-aware, sensitive to beauty and willing to try new things. Lower: Preferring the plain, straightforward, and obvious over the complex, ambiguous, and subtle.








13 comments:

  1. I look forward to more of your blog posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Dora! I too look forward to every nanosecond of every day all year long! Here's to a great year ahead! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always interesting to get some insight on one's personality. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I won't be checking my weight loss by scales, I'll be trying on the clothes that are too tight and hoping they soon fit easier, especially my jeans and my favourite shorts that are a size smaller than the ones I've been wearing for two summers now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am both ! inner-directed and skeptical and motivated to seek out experiences that provide a strong feeling of discovery ! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I look forward to each month, day, hour, minute, and second." - I´ll copy that!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Came for coffee and got so much more. I agree with Iris on your quote! Happy New Year Dora, and thanks for reading and commenting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you meet your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You don't "make up" your steps at the end of the day? I know people who walk around their house near the end of the day to make sure they get their steps in. Not that I'm saying you should. It's probably not important anyway.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...