Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Wednesday Number Six Meme

Once again I will start with Joyce HODGE PODGE. And at the end of I will do two photo memes.
WORDLESS WEDNESDAY and ABC WEDNESDAY

1. Summer is upon us this week in the Northern hemisphere. Tell us three things on your summer bucket list.
I believe I will have both of my rugs done before end of summer, so there one off my bucket list.
Get my pass port. I live next to Canada. I love riding the ferry across the KOOTENAY LAKE
Then hopeful I will get a chance to start on some hot pot holders. The rugs are last year Christmas present and for up coming Yule I'm doing the hot pot holders, and I want them done before Christmas.
Ok one more. Start to paint rocks my grand daughter will be three the following spring, and I thought I would paint her 26 rocks one thing for each of the alphabets.

2. Something fun you used to do as a kid in the summertime?
Play and play. Also I showed my horse Taurus and water ski.

3. Rooftop or backyard? Why? I don't know any one around here spend time on the roof. Not many flat roof to much snow. So I would have to say back yard.

4. Do you read food labels? Place importance on them? Make an effort to find out/care about where your food comes from?
I should read it more careful. The main thing I look is the salt or sodium content. I have high blood pressure.

5. A song you'll have on repeat this summer?
Not sure

6. Insert your own random thought here.
A thing I look forward is two new grand daughter up coming this summer.
Yesterday I tuck under all the loose fabric and threads on locker hook rugs.
This up coming weekend is my side of the family reunion. I made my quarter goal weight lost.



Wordless Wednesday fun.



My rotter cutter isn't Xyresic. I been using it quite a bit. I will finish up the locker hook rug, since there just the trim around the edge.
See I found a X word, thank you google.

Edit Note...Here is link for those who want to take part in HODGE PODGE MEME

Coffee is on

21 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:13 AM

    Two new grand daughters. Now that will be exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn’t know you had a horse. Can I say I’m a bit jealous. I got to ride a bit as a kid, but I would have loved a horse of my own

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Lots going on. Your two grand-daughters coming to visit tops the list tho. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your summer goes as planned. I watch my fat, sodium and carbs. Enjoy the reunion and I'm glad you meet your weight loss goal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The link from Jo's takes us to last weeks hodgepodge btw. :)
    A passport is a great thing to have especially if travel is on your bucket list. 2 granddaughters...how wonderful. We have one so far. Congrats on your weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did fix link trouble. Thanks for letting me know. Grand childern is sure a joy

      Delete
  6. Congrats on 2 grand-daughters and good on your weight loss. The latter is a hard nut to crack ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the new granddaughters.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your idea of the ABC rocks. She'll be delighted, no doubt. Two new granddaughters on the way, wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 2. we used to make up singing and dance shows!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like that someone painted a rock and left it there for you to find! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Grandchildren are the very best things in the entire world!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the idea of painting 26 rocks for your granddaughter. My granddaughter will also be three.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Dora -- Your idea to paint alphabet rocks for your granddaughter is terrific! Thanks for popping by my blog today too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I rarely ever read food labels, it's more out of curiosity than practical

    ReplyDelete
  15. Painting rocks sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. When we were kids we'd put on a circus in Nancy's back yard. All the parents had to come. Nancy's mom made popcorn and lemonade. Ruth Ann did acrobatic tricks on Nancy's trapeze-swing. I forget who was the clown. I sold "tickets" because I was not coordinated enough to do tricks on the trapeze and I didn't want to be the clown.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for letting me know about this meme. I probably won't play, though, because I already have two meme posts that go up on Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely combination of multiple memes… congratulations on the girls, most precious things in life.

    Indeed, google helps ;-)

    Have a splendid, ♥-warming ABC-Wednes-day / -week
    ♫ M e l ☺ d y ♪ (ABC-W-team)
    http://melodymusic.nl/22-x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Grandchildren are so very special ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, March 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I decided to give up on the book I was trying to read:  COLLECTIVE WISDOM.  I even started to wonder if it was a MISANDRY. Or maybe the w...