Friday, June 22, 2018

Now What I'm Thinking;


I recall the day when it seem BLOG HOPS that was every place, and I recall my first two I took place in a Halloween and Christmas.
You got all your place all snazzy up and took photos of your place during the holidays, and you visit all the sort of cool place and made a few blogger friends on way.
There all sort of blog hop and there even a DIRECTORY .
Right now I take part on what I call three blog hops HODGE PODGE WEDNESDAY WORDLESS WEDNESDAY, and ABC WEDNESDAY.
Question Time...Have or do you take part in blog hops? 

Work week went great and glad it over with. Had a horrible storm come though. Inch of rain in a short period of time and hail.
Sort of scary. Or on the other hand it was amazing.
I got a little more steps in today and grab my camera and took a few picture of wild flowers.
Family reunion tomorrow.

Coffee is on



11 comments:

  1. Blog hops are great fun! ☺ In fact, I just started one that will be open through Aug. 31. Check it out and join us, if you like. Here's the link:
    MOVIE LOVERS #BLOGFEST
    Enjoy your family reunion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wednesday HodgePodge and SkyWatch Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't bother with bloghops, there's always far too many links to follow and I just don't have that much time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only do Wednesday Hodgepodge with Joyce. Used to do a lot more. I've been blogging for so long that I think I have done these Blog Hop Themes at one time or another.
    I made up one of my own that I do each week. I call it the Friday Five. Each week I write about the Five Things that are on my mind, or things I have done during the past week. It's a great way to keep track of myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do wordless Wednesday and have done other hops over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photos Dora! I participate in Monday Murals and Weekend Reflections, that's it 😀

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll do A to Z. As for blog hops, that's about it. They're great community builders.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I participate in a weekly blog hop (Music Moves Me) and some bi weekly or monthly memes - the major one is Garden Bloggers Bloom Day, which is once a month, on the 15th of the month. I like the interaction with the other bloggers, who mostly tend to be regulars. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blog hops seemed to be a lot more fun way back when I first started blogging..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your pictures here.

    I don't do blog hops but I know many do … guess it's a personal choice.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do like bloghops but I have participated in only a couple. Enjoying reading your posts.. Thanks for stopping by my blog.. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, March 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I decided to give up on the book I was trying to read:  COLLECTIVE WISDOM.  I even started to wonder if it was a MISANDRY. Or maybe the w...