Saturday, June 16, 2012

Weekend Photo Hunt (Cooking-Ripple)


It was well into the first part of June and we got our last thing planted in the main veggie garden. It was a tomatillo. I looking forward cooking with fresh veggies out of the garden.


 
A week ago Friday my hubby and I went to our local Museum to hear a lecture on Mining and Geology for North Idaho. When I was watching the slide show and following lecture it dawn on me what I could take a picture of for ripple.
Murphy and I been picking up these rocks called belt rock
we never new what they were called until week ago Friday. But they do have ripples in them which was form in there development.

Next weekend photo hunt will be fashion   hot


3 comments:

  1. I haven't killed my tomato plants yet, but it's pretty early in the season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am growing chives... your tomatillo looks wonderful! great shot for ripples too, happy weekend!

    cooking ~ripples

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got my tomato bushes in... and lots of basil.
    I'm a happy girl.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...