Thursday, March 27, 2008

Not Any Thrills Around Here.

First of all I like to start out with recipes that later on I’m going to make for dinner tonight

.

White Bean Salad

2 1/2 cups cooked white beans
3 large stalks celery, sliced
1 small onion, diced
1 small green or red pepper, diced
1/2 cup black olives, drained
2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
3 tablespoons olive oil
5 tablespoons white vinegar
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
1 clove garlic, minced
1 pinch paprika
Combine beans, celery, onion, bell pepper, olives and tomatoes in a
large bowl and mix well. Mix remaining ingredients together and pour
over bean mixture. Toss well, cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours to
allow flavors to mix. Salt and pepper to taste.
Makes 12 Servings
Serving Size: 6 ounces



I’m going do some minor changes peppers are like gold here and at this time I can’t see paying a buck for green pepper



I keep meaning to do this for sometime earlier then I real want to but I did get it going.
I was to print out my blog it sure is a long and slow process.
Sure been learning lot about my self. If one my English teacher saw some of my grammar I wouldn’t get above a C.
Today I’ll be printing off the glad I flunk the bitch test but I just had to see what my score would be for the bitch test.
Click here for the Bitch Test
Well here it is folks
Congratulations, you had a low score on the bitch test and appear to be a decent person! You're not necessarily verging on sainthood, but we can safely assume that you have a basic respect for others and an acceptable sense of decorum. You try your best to maintain a certain level of etiquette, and control yourself even when tempted to stab someone in the back or settle a few scores. You are able to calm yourself down and think rationally rather than giving into the first animalistic urge to "attack". Sure, you may slip up from time to time, but you're only human! So wear those angel wings with pride - the world needs more civilized folk like you



I been doing my weekly cleaning and actual I’m taking a break and doing my posting and read about 5 blogs until I get chance to move on to my next round of cleaning.
When I do my weekly cleaning I usual start in the kitchen but this time I started with the bathrooms and I did get our bedroom done to.
In a short time I’ll do a quick go though of Bart room.
Sawyer is coming up to visit during his spring break

.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:08 AM

    happy easter, peppy! God bless you. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never ate white bean salad but it sounds good. Will keep it to try. When you finish cleaning at your house can you come do mine lol.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...