Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Western Larch



A “Western Larch” is a deciduous Coniferous Tree it looses it needles every fall like any other deciduous tree with leaves.
It has small pinecones on it and in the fall the needles start to turn a bright gold.


For more information on the Western Larch Western Larch

A short time ago I posted about a about an fall photo contest. from Write from Karen is hosting
Please stop in the 19th of October and vote for me and I’ll be doing daily reminder until the voting is over which is Oct 21st “ The squeaky wheel gets oil”

1 comment:

  1. I love this tree. We had it over in western Montana, and called it a tamarack. The needles are incredibly soft, and in autumn they are gorgeous. I seldom see them over here in Washington.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...