Thursday, October 18, 2007

So It Thursday

Last year in the blog world I did a thing called NaNoWriMo for who wants to write that famous novel Honest time…At this time or even last year I didn’t have time to do it But I recall at the same time NaNoWriMo was going on there was something floating around about blogging on daily bases. So if anyone out in the blogger world knows what I’m talking about can you contact me.
You know it one of those weird spelling words like “NaNoWriMo”


Pea of Pea Corner host a Halloween Swap and this is her second year of doing it and my first year participating in it.


The other day when I got home from work a parcel was sitting on our side steps and I notice it was from Brewer Maine “I just love small towns” and it was my Halloween Parcel which came from Mid life Mom and Thank you so kindly for the wonderful package of Halloween goodies.
My favor part all smelled so “Heavenly”


so last Tuesday I participated in “Heads or Tails which Skittles host.

and I receive an award of Mom Knows Everything called I’m a treat.
This award was started by Hootin Annie
Now I need to pass this award along now and send it on to Brewer Family 8 and Mary Writing Nook


Once again pea had a link to a give away and Violet Lady At Home is giving away something for her 105th posting


I have to say I’ve done much better in my walking then I did last week and I’ll have my ticker change tomorrow “I have to figure out the mileage I walked”
I bought some hard cider and I’ll have a view about it on Friendly Friday

3 comments:

  1. I'm finally here to catch up on all your news...it's getting harder and harder to stay caught up with everyone!! Geesh! lol Oh well, you do know that I do eventually get caught up:-) I love what MidlifeMom sent you for the Halloween Swap, such fun goodies!! I'm holding my breath until everyone receives their parcel and THEN I can call it a success! lol Congratulations on the Treat award:-) xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the "Treat" Award. I'm touched. I will add you to my blog friends list. I appreciate you adding mine as well.

    Enjoy the evening.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH what a lovely parcel....isn't it fun....and congratulations on your award....I love your little toes in the photo...peek a boo....cheers....

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 29, 2024 This Is What Happened.

  It's almost the end of April. Soon, there will be May Flowers. I went for a walk this morning up to the 5th power pole. On May 1, I w...