Tuesday, June 20, 2006

farm dreaming

I had a dream that I lived on a full fledge farm. The dream goes as follow:


I’m out feeding our Cattle and horse. Most of these animals are brown and to the left of me Is a black sleeping bull.

.
The animals are being feed hay Just a short distance from the wire gate. Beyond that their green grass field


The fence in my dream is in good shape. I’m happy on the farm


What a lot of confusing message are going threw my inter self. Confession time...I don’t know where to start to build and inter peace with in my self Any ideal what is dream is trying to tell me?

2 comments:

  1. Inner peace starts with getting comfortable with yourself. It's something I'm learning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:02 AM

    This is just my interpretation. The dream is reflecting you wanting to find your perfect place (symbolically). Basically you're looking for your perfect peace and happiness. The farm can be reflective of your inner "home"...the animals being your connection to everything and everyone. The fence is what guards that place...

    Joy comes from the heart. Perhaps its time for you to work on bringing in more love into your inner self and then projecting it out to others.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...