Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Today Is Wednesday, September 23, 2026: This Is What Happened.

 


Woke up with a sore hip. And sore isn't a truthful word. It hurt like hell. Not sure why. I want to do more, but I went at slower pace.




Went to the senior center, and they served Turkey noodle soup, it was really good. Plus a nice green salad, and roll. They did offer some grapes and watermelon. For fruit it was watermelon and grapes. Which isn't on top of my list of fruits, although I will eat them.

Once a month the manger Joy usually have a craft for us to do. We did these pumpkin. I seen these pumpkins and they want a good price for them. So easy to do.


I had few comments about the deal with our health insurance. I never lived a place that health insurance was easy. Plus they only offer 3 for Medicare advantage. All from AARP/United Health. The lady who help us though it. Is hoping for the more choices for 2027.

Today is my oldest birthday, Sawyer turn 38. 


First part of November, not sure of the date. But our mid-term is coming up. Personally I don't see myself voting for any Republican, mostly here in North Idaho. Although I won't vote straight ticket either.

I'm more concern about the levies, initiatives, and propositions, on the ballot.

What I worry about after the election, what sort of revenge Trump will play. Will we have anther January 6. I can see Speaker Johnson not or delaying swearing in the new congress and or senator.


I'm hooking up with WORDLESS WEDNESDAY


Coffee is on.

19 comments:

  1. ...and I'm trying to be positive about the election!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry abiut your hip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Election Day, November 3, I can’t wait.

    Happy birthday Sawyer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear your hip hurts, I know what that feels like. Do you have some type of heat rub ointment/cream that will help relieve the pain? Probably you have beeing doing just a bit too much with clearing things out. Have a rest day. Your country is run by greedy insurance agencies.
    In the mid-terms I hope the republicans get steam-rollered by the democrats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about your hip. I can relate. My hip's been bothering me of late, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your hip feels better by now. Happy Birthday to Sawyer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Make sure you Vote, it is time for regime change.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hip pain is no joke—good on you for pumping the brakes and letting the turkey noodle soup do some healing! Happy 38th birthday to Sawyer. Navigating Medicare Advantage with only three options is such a pain, and you're spot on about keeping a sharp eye on those ballot measures this November. Rest up and feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have hip pain in my left hip. I've had it for years. It's not fun.

    Love the pumpkin. Cute.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday blog hop.

    Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lunch sounds good and Happy Birthday to Sawyer from all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What revenge he will "play"? Play is a very soft word.. I would think the revenge might include oppression.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a cute pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry the hip is hurting. I know what you mean when you just want to do some things, and then the hurt starts. The best I've found for my hip or any other pains is Biofreeze rub on linament. (not sure of sp). I sure hope too that we don't have another tantrum like the 6th. Trying to think positive thoughts and doing some praying. :) Have a great weekend and thanks for visiting me. I like the pumpkin. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope the hip is doing better now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The pumpkin is cute. I've been using over the counter lidocaine pain patches for pain in my hips and back. My doctor finally wrote a prescription for them for me. They work quite well for that type of pain.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry your hip gave you such a rough start. Glad the senior center meal and pumpkin craft added some brightness. Wishing Sawyer a belated happy 38th, and hoping you find comfort and ease as the week goes on.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope your hip is better ~ Lovely pumpkin creation ~ ^_^
    I won't vote republican ~ T is total mess of a man~ sigh ~
    Hug ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm also sorry about your hip, but happy that the Senior Center helped you manage your day. You got a nice craft pumpkin out of it. Next January will be interesting, if that's even the right word. I'm not looking forward to the new year. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's too bad about your hip. Did you find out what is wrong with it? Your Senior Center seems like a nice place. I can't wait to vote. I'm sure there will be some sort of retribution from the "thing"

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, October 13, 2026: This Is What Happened.

Got my morning chores done, plus pulled out the vacuum cleaner. So I guess everyone smart enough. To figure out what I did. I'm thin...