Not sure what sort of post this will be. I'm clueless why I have a craving for raisin. So I got a hand full of them.
Been watering in the gully. There calling for a summer storm to come though. Looks like it won't be here til after midnight. It been quite windy most all in the afternoon. Just hopefully there not much lightening with it.
When watering I sit the timer for 45 minutes. I don't need to forget it. I decided to hook up to WORDLESS WEDNESDAY.
Morning greetings to you and thanks for stopping by... I haven't had rain here for a long time. Every now and then a warm wind blows like a hairdryer, I'm in the air conditioning all day and even at night the nights are tropical, but until Monday, then they say it will be a bit better... it won't be 40°C but under 30°C... I hope I can finally live like a human :))
ReplyDeleteFriendly little greetings to you!
We need some rain here..dry everywhere.
ReplyDeleteRaisins are good, have them. Best wishes.
ReplyDeleteWatering is a rate of summer.
ReplyDeleteI can remember leaving a hose running on the garden all night. The timer is a good idea.
ReplyDelete...raisins are a sweet treat and I love them.
ReplyDeleteWishing you a nice gentle rain.
ReplyDeleteGlad you enjoyed your raisins.
ReplyDeleteWe had thunder and lightening last night. Woke me up. Rain is always welcome here.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. ♥
I think we had a few drizzles yesterday and then clouds but it warmed up afterwards to 80. 80 seems cool lately, compared to well, a lot of the state.
ReplyDeleteVery good idea using the timer.
ReplyDeleteWe haven't had rain in quite some time. Good idea using a timer. Have a nice day today.
ReplyDeleteTimers are wonderful things. I have often had a timer go off only to remind me of the thing I forgot, so I'm grateful I set the timer.
ReplyDeleteI like raisins too, sometimes I have them in my oatmeal.
ReplyDeleteI prefer sultanas over raisins, but don't eat many of those either, I eat other fruits. I should be watering even though we have plenty of overnight rain, not much gets into the pots and plants are looking a bit sad.
ReplyDeleteWhen you have a craving you just have to give in to it.
ReplyDelete