Just got back from the store, and my water color group. I use to call it class. Not much teaching. She hands us a picture, and do it in our own style. Well the majority of the people there pretty much don't step out of what's given to them.
I don't see any reason why should miss next time painting. I think I'm going to surprise the group, and do the prompt as close as I can.
Poet was at a different table. Poet has her style. And Pearl was telling her how to do it, or giving her so called lessons. I wasn't at that table. Maybe Poet did ask for help. Poet pretty much still paint like a kindergartner. And nothing wrong with that. People just should people be who they are. Unless they are harming them self or others.
Stop in at Grocery out let. To see if I could possible pick up a so called Christmas gift. No luck. Plus I have some older water colors, got a while back from a thrift store. I'm been looking for flat, maybe an 1 inch high. That is air tight to put the colors in. I need to cut the bottom of the tube
Put I did get some frozen food. I did cook breakfast. For dinner we pretty much let the microwave handle dinner time.
It was my so called Lazy day. Tonight I will do up a few dishes. Call it good.


...I LOVE your multicolor cats!!!
ReplyDeleteA good day.
ReplyDeleteCool cats!
ReplyDeleteSome people just can't help themselves, they have to put in their two cents. Although, Poet might have asked for help.
ReplyDeleteThe watercolour cats are really great!
ReplyDeleteWhy not have a lazy day, a day for yourself :))
ReplyDeleteI have one too, it's too hot to even think about anything.
Enjoy your day!
I love the watercolor cats
ReplyDeleteI really love the cats.
ReplyDeleteI love the cats, very colourful. i had a busy day playing with the twins, sometimes they play separately now but both want me with them, so I was running inside, outside, back inside, back outside. I am home now and exhausted.
ReplyDeleteThat watercolor is beautiful
ReplyDeleteColor outside the lines, there is no reason pigs and pugs can't be purple if that is how you feel today.
ReplyDeleteLove the colorful cats. I've never been able to draw, so haven't tried painting. I just don't have that kind of talent.
ReplyDeleteSandy's Space
The cats are terrific! Doesn't sound like it was a lazy day to me.
ReplyDeleteI love Grocery OUtlet, also Grocery Depot.
ReplyDeleteI like your watercolor.
ReplyDeleteI do like your watercolour cats.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Water colors are so pretty. Lazy days are darn good, I hope to get one soon!
ReplyDeleteWow this is really excellent.
ReplyDelete