Tuesday, July 28, 2026

 Oh, my Lugh. It been almost two weeks since I posted anything. Now to figure out what I to blog about. I guess I will start with the weather. It been hot here. It hasn't made a 100 degrees. But it mainly been in the upper 80's and lower 90's. So for dinner we been doing T.V dinners. I'm sick of them.  It look like Sunday the temps will drop, hopefully we can cook regular meal. 

Still working on under the stair well. I got bag of trash and box of few items to go off to the thrift store. Then there pile of items, not that many. But it can be used. Like a heating pad, a simple spiral notebook, and few treasure that that granddaughter might like. 

The other items are going into a so called box. There items that has legal and family importance. Which will be filed. Some will go though a shedder. Which I will order in the first part of August. Unless I find one at a thrift store. 

Well they almost got our new water line in. After that we will be able to have our premiums removed from our Medicare. It will give Murphy and I an extra $400 a month. 

14 comments:

  1. The weather has been rather nice over here..13-25C, but we do need some rain. Why do you want to have your premiums removed? It doesn't give you much advantage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cooking in very hot weather is a pain in the tush. So buy cooked fish or meat, put it in the freezer and take out just enough for one meal as you need it. Make up a fresh salad nightly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's important that life goes on, a heat wave is coming to my Ljubljana again, I'm looking forward to winter, I've had enough of summer and heat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was beginning to miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An extra $400 a month is to be celebrated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bravo for the new water line

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also don't know what you meant about the waterline and Medicare premiums. It's been disgustingly hot here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...we are having a cool off and plenty of rain this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is good to hear from you. $400 a month is a huge savings.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good for Murphy $400!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It hasn't been too hot here either, but the humidity... This summer it's getting to me. Sounds like you've been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope that doesn't mean you're dropping medical care. It's been darn hot here too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sure that $400 will help.

    ReplyDelete
  14. An extra $400 a month will be good.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, August 14, 2026: This Is What Happened

  In an odd way, A.I amazes me. Yesterday. I was over at DARK SHADOW FANDOM PAGE . So I decided to copy and paste these lines. She vows t...