Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Today Is Wednesday, October 16, 2024: This Is What Happened.

 



My first autumn painting is in my art journal. I went to a water class at the senior center. The girl reminds me of SUE BONNET SUE. All done in watercolors and lined with a black Sharpie. I’m sharing it on ART JOURNAL JOURNEY.


I forgot to share yesterday. I got my Medicare card, but I can’t use it until February. Today, I met Lolita and Qunella at the senior center, and they had lamb. I stopped at Lolita, and she shared some of her goodies from her overflowing freezer.

Did floor exercises, cooked breakfast, unloaded the dishwasher, and loaded the washing machine with jeans. Watch some YouTube videos. LUCIAN FREUD., Who is an artist and Grandson of Sigmund Freud. I don’t know if being a jerk is inherited or not. But Grandpa and Grandson come across to me as an A HOLE.



Today’s artist is Mary Cassatta, and the piece I’m sharing is called “Head of Sara in a Bonnet Looking Left.” Christie sold this painting in 2001, and it went for six figures. Gee, I was 41 then. My search word was “look” in Wiki Art.

9 comments:

  1. One wouldn't think a**hole is an inherited trait, but maybe it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nature vs nurture, where do personality traits come from? Hmmm….

    ReplyDelete
  3. 6 figures! Wow. And nice autumn art you did

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love watercolours and your fall picture captures the season perfectly. And the picture of the little girl is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the painting you did. I never took any notice of Sigmund Freud.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little autumn girl is adorable Dora. And that Mary Cassatt is amazing. The face really pops. I've got to get rolling with my medicare choices for next March. I dread doing the research though. Thanks for joining Alison's AJJ challenge. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your art journal paining.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did a really good painting.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, October 16, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  My first autumn painting is in my art journal. I went to a water class at the senior center. The girl reminds me of SUE BONNET SUE . All ...