Friday, May 31, 2024

Today Is Friday, May 31, 2024: This Is What Happened.

 



What a drive—almost 660 miles. We did it in two days. The cost is about the same to fly or drive. If I had been younger, I wouldn't have gotten a room.







I had a great time. The two keys were seeing the caves by Tully Lake and getting my hair colored with blue highlights.

When we got back, the lawn had grown. So when it comes Monday, I'm going to get fuel, take care of the legal stuff on my car, and do some banking.
I'm attending Bart's daughter's dance program at North Idaho College.




I did a little shopping at Amazon. I ordered Wendy and Maud a birthday gift. I'm giving each of them an art journal. I will get another gift for them and a gift for their siblings that they can use with their siblings. I also got another set of pencil pouches. They work really well for keeping my art supplies in order.

Coffee is on.

16 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a good time, sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Cool. I want to do purple, but I work in a very conservative profession…

      Delete
  4. It looks like you were having a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blue hair! :) :) The pencil pouches look great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you enjoyed the trip, but it was a looooong drive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two days - 660 miles? Well, 20 years ago I would have chuckled. Today I just nodded and said "Yup, seems about right". Anything over 4 or 5 hours in a car, bus, or the worst, an airplane now days is almost unbearable. And to think back in my over the road days ............... Oh well. that was then, this is now.

    Glad you had a good trip.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like it was a good trip.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Goodness that was a long drive, but so pleased you had an enjoyable visit.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, September 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

Murphy and I are moving this stone. Using sticks as leavers and boards to slide them across. It has been some time since I linked to WORDLES...