Thursday, March 21, 2024

Today Is Thursday, March 21, 2024: This Is What Happened.

 

Let's start with Yesterday, which is Wednesday the 20th. I had a full day of work. I was busy. I went to physical therapy and to group. I was hoping that we could do an exquisite corpse or exquisite cadaver. Also, I just learned a new term. Combination Man. There were only two of us there. Myself and Jovi. And the clinic therapist. Mabon. So we just talked. Then, I went to my watercolor class. It all seems like a good day. Although I was sore and tired.

So far today, I have done those little chores: wash some heavier things, throw rugs, hot pads, and a coat, clean out the drawer where the hot pads are, and sweep the floor.

Catching up on my creative things. Today, I'm doing some touch-ups in my art journal. The pages I'm touching up are watercolor pages. My birch tree needs some color on the branches. I've drawn it out on the funny little bird and did the background. I did get painted in, and I'm waiting for it to dry. So I finish it up like the eyes and little other things that birds have.
The last piece is daffodils in a vase. I need to paint the inside of the vase, and my underline needs to be connected to the vase. Right now, it looks like it's floating.

Coffee is on.

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like a focused and creative day ~ would love to see the paintings ~ thanks,

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are being creative

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like your watercolor pages are well in hand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you mean by "do an exquisite corpse or exquisite cadaver"? do you men drawing or painting one? Or are you studying anatomy?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finished a painting yesterday, and will start a new one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope the physical therapy is helping, Peppy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel tired and have no inspiration, hope that spring will help and give me my energy back !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with the physical therapy.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...