Monday, March 18, 2024

Today Is Monday, March 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.



I decided to give up on the book I was trying to read: COLLECTIVE WISDOM. I even started to wonder if it was a MISANDRY. Or maybe the word bias might be a better word. None of these women ever talk about men in their lives, either negatively or positively.

I will be Qunella on Wednesday at watercolor classes. She rarely reads books by male authors, but I think she might like them more than me.


I finished up my artist trading cards and sent them to the states of Washington, Georgia, and Tennessee.

I sent a check to my credit card company. I didn't pay for the entire thing. Usually, we pay the cards entirely off. Once I know about the taxes, I should be able to do something about the credit card. A lease paid half of the card.

Got the gas bill, $85.


I went to physical therapy, stopped at Under the Sun, and got a chocolate bar. It's national chocolate week. I also stopped in at Dycks to set up an appointment for the pick-up points and plugs to be taken care of.

11 comments:

  1. New word for me misandry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...a chocolate bar sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. National Chocolate Week! Yay! Now I have an excuse…

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes the best thing to do with a book, is give up on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, if it's not interesting to you why waste time on the book. Utilities are expensive! I need some chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun and productive day ~ hugs,

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's national chocolate week?!? How did I not know this? This is my high holy week. Eeek.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I've been celebrating with chocolate, too! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’ve given up on books when it b3cane a chore to read them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I find it hard to sit and read now. I cannot sit for long as it hurt my back. So I listen to audiobooks and get things done. I can pretty much do everything from crafting, cooking, washing and gardening. All while listing to a book

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sure I'd left a comment here? Has it disappeared into spam folder ?

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...