Sunday, February 25, 2024

Today Is Sunday, February 25, 2025: This Is What Happened.



Start of a new week. Yesterday, Saturday the 24th, I saw Bart and his gang. Enjoy my granddaughter thoroughly. We visited DORIS MORRISON LEARNING CENTER. I knew of the Morrison family cattle ranch. I think Bart's home was part of the Morrison cattle ranch. Now, it is being subdivided into 5-acre plots.

Next time we will see Bart is for his oldest daughter Claudia's birthday in April. She turns eight then.




Got my so-called goal written out for the upcoming week. Tomorrow, we will be hauling it to the dump. That is our so-called back-breaking chore. And plus, run down to the post office in Naples. I have an envelope to pick up. Which requires a signature. Then, I will do this and that for the rest of the day. Nothing that will exhaust me.




Tuesday and Friday are the day we will go to the senior center. The meals seem like they could be more thrilling.

For creativity and social life. On Wednesday, I will be going to the group, and I suggested doing an art collaboration with the group with the therapist.

All of us behave differently within our bounds.

Thursday, Lolita and I are going to WELLNESS TEA BAR.  Next time I talk to Qunella, I will ask her if she wants to come and join us. Lolita and I will be working on artist trading cards. Anyone else can join in.

Saturday is Art Insight.




Went to Tarot and tea at the pearl. I let Qunella do my cards. I don't recall ever getting the FOOL CARD. My grandmother Olive one of her saying, "You damn fool."

One also leaps of blind faith or someone wandering about.


Today's artist is PANDORA COVELL. I don't know what I will do in creativity this week. I usually like to use different media. Try to stay away from what I call being in a rut. I'm so in a rut with my alien artist cards. None of them have a bad attitude. Actually, they are friendly.


Coffee is on.


13 comments:

  1. Many senior centres have bland meals because so many elderly people can't digest spicier foods anymore.
    I don't like today's art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..Dora, make your week special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, it’s good to try different things and not fall into a rut

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious time with grandchildren!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "The Fool represents new beginnings, having faith in the future, being inexperienced, not knowing what to expect, having beginner's luck, improvisation and believing in the universe."

    So, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Busy day with chores and fun times too ~ Tarot can be fun when taken lightly ~ enjoy ~

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are keeping busy. Nice art.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice art, don't do too much! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are keeping busy. I am soooo in a rut. It's difficult to climb out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like you've got a full plate with all your activities. Don't over do.
    Sandy's Space

    ReplyDelete
  11. It sounds like you've got quite the week planned.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad you had fun with Bart and the gang. Enjoy the Tea Bar!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...