Friday, February 02, 2024

Today Is Friday, February 2, 2024: This Is What Happened.

 



Sometimes I get it, and sometimes I don't. Sometimes, I can get my photos off my Panasonic camera; other times, I cannot. So frustrating.





Right now, I have some fabric in the washing machine. It is the last bag of fabric in the corner of the bedroom. Sort the fabric light and dark as I watch the BBC news. Got a bag of fabric that I'm taking to the thrift store.
Before Murphy and I went to the senior center for lunch. We stopped at one local thrift store. In the hope of finding a cover for his tablet. Nothing there would have worked. I will stop in at the other one briefly tomorrow and see what they might have.
We had a great lunch and got four bags of food from their Grocery Rescue program. This was all the senior center.




Going to Art Insight tomorrow, and after, I will stop at Safeway. They have bacon at $3.47 a pound in a 3-pound package. Also, jumbo shrimp costs $5.97 a pound in a 2-pound bag.
Add some raisins, pecans, and bacon to my cream of wheat.

13 comments:

  1. I spent my day doing laundry and cleaning. HAve fun at Art Insight tomorrow. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are all set for food

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you sew him a cover for his tablet? I knit a cover for mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Technology is wonderful…until it isn’t.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You might find a suitable cover at ebay or Amazon, it depends what type you are looking for, soft cover or hard cover.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do well at the seniors center.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your senior center seems a great place for you to find 'goodies' and good prices too ~ enjoyl ~ hugs,

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The senior center usually comes through with good meals, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love bargains you can freeze the bacon in single serves. Perfect. The senior Centre sounds like a great place

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything is better with bacon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How frustrating to not be able to count on getting your photos off your camera, Dora. I gave up on my camera and now use my iPhone for photos. But that was because of vision issues. Regardless you lunch looks yummy. Sounds like you found some great deals at the grocery store. Enjoy Art Insight!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your lunch looks good.
    Happy shopping at Safeway.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, October 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Yesterday, Murphy and I went down to Post Falls to visit his sister Faith. She will be having back surgery sometime next week. I am not ...