Sunday, November 19, 2023

Today Is Sunday, November 19, 2023: This Is What Happened.

 


Yesterday, I felt like I needed to do something other than posting. That's fine. I'm slowly getting photos taken care of on my laptop. At random, I will share some older photos. I went through it. Last Sunday, I participated in SUNDAY SELECTION. I wonder if I'm the only American who participates. I was trying to figure out how far I'm from the international date line.




I got my week plan out. I like to work on the garage and back bedroom. I do better if I set a timer when I'm cleaning. Or projects. I drift away and wonder about it. Sure, there are some other smaller projects on my list. Like, keep on Idaho Health insurance. When it comes to bureaucracy, a lot of the time, I feel like tossing up my hands. But medical bills here in the United States can ruin a person's life.




I've been watching a set of DVDs called "The Private Life Of A Masterpiece" it has been fascinating and informative.

Later on, I will have a piece of German Chocolate cake.

12 comments:

  1. German chocolate cake sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...my Medicare insurance is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cake sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, medical bills are outrageous. German chocolate cake sounds much better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. German chocolate cake! Soooooooo rich and decadent! It's been years since I've had a piece, alas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful candid street capture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Setting a timer is a great idea. I could stand housework that way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have chocolate cake in my kitchen right now, but not the German one. I like your photos today the pink flowers are so bright and pretty and the street photo is interesting. I like seeing kids at playgrounds too.
    You are not the only American who joins in with Sunday Selections, "messymimi" does too, she lives close to New Orleans I think.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love rich dark chocolate cake. Also very pretty flowers. Getting pictures sorted is a big job

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful flowers. I love German chocolate cake. Yummy

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, September 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.

It was a regular day. I went through a box in the back bedroom. I ended up with a small sack of items to go to the thrift store, but I'm...