Monday, August 08, 2022

Today Is Monday August 8 2022, This Is What Happen.

 


Hot day and look like it going to be hot for a while. I miss some countries that start with letter I. Here is a list of countries I'm basing my ART from. Got ways to go.



Just finish reading REMARKABLE DIARIES I have found some diaries that I will be interest in reading. But the next book I will start reading this evening is, WOMAN VOICES. I will be hosting anther “Read In” the 20th of August. Than I will be host one more either the 30 or 31 of August. Hopefully more will get on board and host. I should be done with Woman Voices, by than. I think I will read a banned and or challenge book.



I did mange to finish up the blue fabric scrapes leaning over the couch. I hope the climate bill makes all the way though. So Biden can sign it. We hardly had temps up in 100's


Today artist IDA BAGUS MADE who is from INDONESIA

14 comments:

  1. Love today’s art. Keep up the good work on the read in. I drove past Island Trees High school today, thought of their attempted book ban and thought of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work with the read ins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...we weren't in the 100s today, but it was darn hot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep reading those books.
    It’s madness to think we are still banning books. Freedom of speech is definitely dead
    Love the art

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting art today. With the read ins, do you sit and read out loud to others? or do you all just sit and read?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's great that you are doing the read in group I hope it continue and gets bigger, choosing a banned book will certainly make it more conversational :) Betty

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your choice of artists and artwork

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful art. The hottest today is 95 deg F.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very hot here, too! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  10. After a long hot and dry spell, I watered the garden. (Without going to details, that is problematic right now.) Now it has rained heavily for two days, and I needn’t have bothered watering at all. It’s nice that it is cooler though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wishing you the best on your read in and reading a banned or challenged book. Those are the best kind. It's been hot (for us), too, but we had a front come through this morning. A lot better now. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. it's been hot and humid here. I will be happy when Winter rolls back around.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the art shown today.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, April 24, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I give this door up to two years. Murphy and I so, called, put a band-aid on it. It is an off-size door between a linen and an interior d...