Thursday, July 07, 2022

Today Is Thursday July 7 2022, This Is What Happen.

 


I thought I might have been on my way to Sandpoint. There is a few things I would like to get. I'm interesting in doing,

Not sure where to get the tag I'm looking for. Here is an SAMPLE OF ONE. It remind me of an old shipping tag from warehouse.



Not enough crap for Liz right now. Her son Dave hasn't been dead even for year. The state of Idaho is charging the bartender for his death. I guess young man with your family is now getting drug though the courts. In simple term I feel this guy is becoming an scapegoat.


So Tuesday Liz has to show up to court. And her regular therapist is going to try to work his schedule to be in court. I will try to do the same. She just got out of behavior health.



Taking Regis to Spokane. Two other place he want to go to is hobby shop and vintage toy store. At the vintage toy store I'm looking for coffee shop close to vintage toy store. He usual not in there long. If there not coffee shop in there area. I could go into GAINT NERD BOOK STORE. But there a book store with in the same area, BOOK TRADERS. I really don't want to spend much money.


Today artist is ALEXANDRA FROSTERUS who from FINLAND


Coffee is on and stay safe

7 comments:

  1. So much drama in Liz's life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too much drama for Liz I think, but something she has to get through. Take a book to read while Regis is in the shop then you won't be spending money in other shops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:52 AM

    You certainly have challenging clients. But I think you really care for them personally as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I couldn't deal with the drama.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about Liz being dragged through the courts. Whether the bartender is at fault or not I guess the courts will decide but how do you deal with a drunk intent on killing himself with alcohol?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is getting Liz is court a good idea? I don't see how that helps anybody.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope it all works out for the best outcome for all
    Sadly sometimes life gets very complicated

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, May 14, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I just noticed that today would have been my Grandfather Clarence's Birthday. If he were alive, he would be old. Okay! He would have ...