Thursday, May 26, 2022

Today Is Thursday May 26 2022, This Is What Happen

 


Up til yesterday I felt like the week is dragging on. I know I count retirement day or part time it will drag out more. So my next report will be July 21st one of my granddaughters birthday. I been doing personal care for a long time. Regis and Liz even with there mental illness. Has been one of my best clients. One of my clients would snap her fingers at me.



I get small window to work on my craft and other project. Both my clients likes to work on crafty things. Hopefully next Friday Regis and I could go over to Rawlings. Is place where both them have therapy. Sometime we use the basement and work things. Today I got a ball of fabric rolled up.



Murphy and neighbor boy got some fence fix around the garden. There plenty to do around here. Retirement will. Can also put time on my bucket list. Look like July of 2023 my hours will be cut in half. With any luck they will have new caregivers by then.


Today artist is XU BING who is from CHINA


Coffee is on and stay safe

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:47 AM

    It's nice of the boy neighbour to help Murphy, although perhaps that is his home fence too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This week's art was interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weeks can drag on sometimes, even in retirement. Love that big bird art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, this week seemed to take forever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you got the fence fixed

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...