Thursday, May 19, 2022

Today Is Thursday May 19 2022, This Is What Happen.

 


Yesterday I did video, mainly to see if I remember how to do a video. I'm working on this post Wednesday the 18th of May. I'm thinking about going to our local book clubs at the Pearl. But it will depend how tired I am, from work.


Had lunch at MI PUEBLO with Qunella. I had the Chicken Mole Enchilada. This mole had bit of chocolate with peanut sauce. Gave it nice flavor. Her and I talk briefly about election. The far right I don't think get any more conservative. In this area we have quite a few Mega people (Trump supporters) or I call the Mega people (Maggot People)



Four Northern County actual vote for this nut job, JANICE MCGEACHIN but the other 40 counties vote for incumbent Brad Little. I'm not much on Brad but this was best candidate on Republican ticket. I will probably vote democrat candidate for Governor. Who is STEPHEN HEIDT. But one of those third party candidate such as AMMOND BUNDY could split the vote, and possible get in some who would be more reasonable. I'm so glad McGeachin didn't get in. The one I'm concern about is our state senator from our area, HENDRON Editor Note...we got one of this fliers in our mail box.



Planed to go for a walk today. But I'm sore like all over mainly in my upper back and hips. I sort of hobble around. I'm starting to think of starting back on MELOXICAM. I just line up my second booster for covid. I'm schedule to go in on Wednesday May 25 at 3:45 in afternoon. I guess there 4 new cases in our county. Total cases 2,112. Death 62. Our county population is 12,932.



Today Artist is from CAMEROON had trouble finding individual artist.


Coffee is on and stay safe

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed your meal. We used to have moles in our backyard but the ferals cleaned them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your pains soon get less and that you can walk better. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried mole once but didn't like it. The art is very good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The art today is very colourful.
    I do hope your pain may soon improve and you can do some walking.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked the art. I have not tried mole. When we do Mexican food, we eat veggie fajitas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My comment just went *poof*. Weird.

    I thought mole was chocolate just with other ingredients. I've never had it, so I don't know for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We had our local election this week too Dora. The candidates on the D ticket were far more down to earth than the R's. We watched both debates...and all the R's did was name call and swipe at each other here in PA. And they all, for reasons beyond me, want to be tied to the trump name. I don't get it. If they don't have the decentness to answer the questions they are asked, on issues instead of infighting they get no votes here. I vote D anyhow.

    Love the art work you post at the top too.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...