Saturday, January 22, 2022

Today Is Saturday January 22 2022, This Is What Happen

 

Saturday and Sunday is my weekend, days off. I'm trying to figure what I need and want to do. Confession time...I don't want to anything. But I know I have some things to be taken care of. So this morning I unload the dishwasher and put my fabrics in there container, depending on color. Set the timer for 15 minute and pick up around. Also in that 15 minute I swept kitchen and dining room floor.


Feel bad I didn't get chance to visit more blogger during last week. “Sorry” My job can be stressful. Got my finger cross the stress level will be down a few notch.


I been watching you tube video on INTERNATIONAL ART QUILT and at later date I would like to share each individual quilt block. But not sure when it will happen. Right now I'm sharing artist from each state of union. Confession time...I want to make a snide remark, but I won't.


Been cutting strips for an up coming crochet rug, for under the dinning room table. Most of the fabric is from old sheets and pillow cases. Toss in some other cotton fabrics. This last week I haven't got any chance to go any creative stuff. Mostly organizing item, which helps.


Not sure which T.V program or channel I heard mention about the OLYMPIC ARTS. But I like the ideal, art is great way of communication. Brings attention to lot of things in our world. One could go on and on what art does.

Opinion time...Maybe it shouldn't be ran with either summer or winter game. Have a separate time for Art games.



Lunch we had tuna fish sandwich, and split and avocado between the two of us. I been craving greens. So hubby got beet greens out of the freezer.


Today Artist is LARKIN GOLDSMITH MEAD from NEW HAMPSHIRE

Over cast most of day, snow been melting.


Coffee is on and stay safe

12 comments:

  1. I seem to recall hearing that there was an arts portion of the Olympics back at the beginning (1896 or so), but it was done away with 100 years ago or so. I'm sure someone else knows more about that.

    I've been rather lazy today myself. Sometimes it's nice to not do anything for a day or so, at least once a week.

    I see what you did putting quotes around that sorry. You're not sorry at all, are you? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to crave greens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our snow here is almost gone, not that we got all that much. You sure got more done then I. I have taken it easy most of this weekend so far. I also loved your featured artist Dora. No worries about blogging...Im getting a bit of a slowdown myself. All I want to do is hibernate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I rarely crave greens but eat them because I don’t want to waste them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No need to be sorry. You have plenty to do and plenty to think about, so if you miss a blog here or there it's no big deal. I understand perfectly about not wanting to do anything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greens are always good, so enjoy them! Have a great day, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sometimes have that feeling too of not wanting to do anything at all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the olympics usually but this one in China is going to be strange.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you are having a better time at work
    Playing with fabrics is still lovely and even if you do a little bit once in a while you are still progressing
    Everything takes time. Enjoy the process it’s a journey not a race

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not wanting to do anything is exactly how I feel lately too, take it easy. Having fun with your Fabrics is enough of a pleasurable activity anyway, the rest can wait.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Work can be very stressful, I hope you got to relax a bit.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...