Sunday, December 05, 2021

Today Is Sunday December 5 2021, This Is What Happen


 Lot of things in life I seem to be flip on. Confession time...I have fun flipping this so call cards about. I know it sound strange. I will start off review three comments that got during last week. Before I head off to last weeks 3 comment. With these flip card template, I feel I need to have pictures now.

My 1st comment is from RAMBLIN WITH AM and this is comment she left...Our world is so fortunate to have people like you, our health care workers, and others who are out there everyday. One of our hospitals was supposed to have suspended all routine outpatient surgeries yesterday due to lack of capacity - they have enough beds but not enough staff. Who can blame the staff for quitting? The lack of mask wearing isn't as bad as where you are but we went to a store's open house today and we were almost the only ones there with masks....Thank you, I try my best that my clients are safe, happy, and well taken care of. There a lot of work need to be done in our health care, and when I say this...it includes physical, spiritual, emotional, community, and mental. I only have a short time left in work force. But those who goes into people home and or care facilities. Needs backing such as a union. Not just for wages. Such as job security, vacation, sick leave, abuse, overtime and etc. 



My 2nd comment came from SONG BIRD and this is comment she left...Yes, a good support system is so important. I’m glad you will be able to go...Being part of Bart Support team is good for those who involved with Bart. Things change with Covid. He will be in a cancer center in Seattle and his wife isn't aloud in building and I understand. But my therapist thought it would be good for us go over and stay couple of days with Molly, during Bart treatment. But recently with craziness of work. I'm not sure financially it would be wise. 

My 3rd comment comes from JOM, COLOUR ME this comment was left for me....Hope the proton treatment for Bart goes well next year. They are so lucky to have you around. Good on you to be so caring even when you have challenges of your own. Turkey and dumplings are new to me. I don't even think I can roast a turkey, even a chicken is disastrous as I pan fry every thing. Keep the mask on!...I haven't been educating my self much about cancer. Since it holiday I plan to keep it down a bit. I'm learning about and how to deal with on my own time. I have a question about it. Dumpling are pretty easy to make. I think this is RECIPE I used. I wear a mask in most public setting. I will be attending Dave memorial service and I will have my N95 on. 



Late afternoon I was talking to my friend Quenella one of her cousin grew up in the OMAK WASHINGTON and was telling her about this STORY I don't understand this behavior at all. The few time I been in that area I thought it was quite lovely. Sound like there to many KAREN But it looks like 63.5% of county is fully vax. Better than my area. Now quick check on last President election. Trump got 55.65% and Biden got 41.82%. The other candidates got under 2% of votes.

Today Painter is AGURI UCHIDA

 


12 comments:

  1. Trump will not go away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uchida 's painting of the girl in the pensive mood looks like she is deciding which of your cards to flip. I think your flip card template is a crazy fun idea. It reminds me of those count down days to Cmas or Easter where you open the windows and there is a message or something tiny thingy inside. I had a good time flipping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting paintings. Hope your work schedule will work out fine for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely paintings. Trump should be banned! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. The paintings are intriguing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the paintings.

    We all have stuff we have to deal with. We get through it as best we can.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I try to keep my patients happy well and taken care of...the world needs more like you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The flip cards are cool - once I figured out how to get to the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. There are so many of us out here that are cheering Bart on for a successful treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting art.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I remember my mum making dumplings every time we had soup or stew, it was more filling for little tummies and saved on bread.
    I wish Trump would go away.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the flip cards. Prayers are with Bart.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...