Saturday, December 11, 2021

Today Is Saturday December 11 2021, This Is What Happen

Had trouble getting my lap going. It just wouldn't start up. Did some organizing in game camera photo. It looks like Murphy and I got caught. We went to Dave celebration of life. I don't recall which passages they read. I know one was from the book of John. Regis son Kass did the eulogy. It looks like his entire work crew was there and they all wore T-Shirts saying "Memory of David Wiley 1988 to 2021" I will have fond and kind memories of him.

I brought up tree it still in box. Liz want me to get family photo. It hard to have everyone on the same page. But once she figures it out. I will be glad to go and take pictures. She only has one daughter left.

I'm still reading SAMUEL PEPYS DIARY thing about it being on line. They live links of what there talking about. I been thinking about reading either ANDY WARHOL or QUEEN VICTORIA JOURNALS. Well I have one issue with Queen Victoria journals is expurgation by her daughter Beatrice who was her literary exactor. Know one does have issue though out there life. And I just S.P LETTERS If I can't either book for Library I won't be buying them.



Look like our neighbor boy is raking leaves, we have hire him on occasionally to help us around the place. I did some research on cancer and what I look up. "What cause cancer" I didn't dive in to each cause deeply. It basically and out of control cell growing. And there main reason why. So I learn about cancer on my own time. Now it going back in the safety deposit box. My mental one that is. I just add 2 more mental safety deposit box, one for Liz and the other for Regis. I had enough time off because of events with Liz. But with resent daily stress. I plan to take some time between Christmas and New Year. I plan to take from the 24th of December and will return to work December 28. Work three days and take off until January 4th of 2022. And that will be my last year of full time work. 

Look like we might be having Christmas at Murphy Sister Faith, down in Post Falls Idaho. Need to get hold of Bart and his gang there over in Spokane Valley. Which is close.

Coffee is on and stay safe

8 comments:

  1. It’s good you are taking some time off over Christmas and New Year. You’ve earned it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool cam pictures! I know you'll have a good time at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry for the loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m glad you’re able to take some time off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are making Xmas plans we will have zoom calls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you will take time off. Have a good holiday season. We celebrate twice in Ukraine since 2017. Dec 25th (Catholic Christmas my wife calls it) and January 7th (Christian Christmas according to my wife).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your time off. You deserve it and you'll be better and stronger for doing it. I found your Samuel Pepys link interesting - the same day as ours but many hundreds of years apart. Our blogs, in their way, are like diaries. Wishing you a happy holiday season. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Family photos are great to have, but hard to take.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, May 12 2024: This Is What Happened.

Lazy Sunday, but I did things. I tried to get some photos of the Aurora Boroalis. No such luck. But I did end up with some photos of the st...