Thursday, May 27, 2021

Today Is Thursday May 27 2021, This Is What Happen

 Had every intention of doing a journal prompt and things got busy. Yesterday prompt was Climbing tree...It been years since I climb trees and there was an old tree fort down the way when I grew up. It was always there. I recall neighbor kids and I would go up and thought we were looking miles away. Yes I use to chimmy up trees, there were some maples between my parents and the Gibsons. Actual my mom taught me how to climb up in trees. She said "turn on your belly and feel for the next big limb" But we had a flowering hawthorn and I thought they were minnie roses. Oh I do I recall the thorns, maybe that reason why I thought they were minnie roses. And they was willow tree also in front yard. I would lay under the tree and swat at dangling branches. But also there was a big hemlock, with sweeping branches. I would crawl under finding solitude. One time when my Granps, that what I called my dad dads dad. They had to call an ambulance to come and get him. After that I under the tree and spend some time. 

Now I don't climb tree and I'm not as limbered and I was in past. I look at tree as something that communcating. I like watch branches sway in the wind. And listen to tree branches squawk. 

Working going good. I order a few things off of amazon. I got my friend Qunella a camera, she got the cannon camera 190. My self I got a two bras, Roka stick plus, and unbridged journal of Sylvia Path. Couple of other journal I looked at to buy. But I'm not willing to pay the price they want for them. So I will go local library and get them, when I'm ready to read them. 

I checked out a few things in library down in Sandpoint. Dada and Surreralism by Robert Short. Plus the other book got was Independent spirts edited by Patricia Trenton. Got a couple of documentary dvds, I know I'm strange. One is called The weight of the nation and the other one is called the end of poverty.

Coffee is on and stay safe

10 comments:

  1. Sylvia Plath had an interesting but sad life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember climbing trees as a child, good memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never climbed a tree. I was severely afraid of heights as a kid. I'm not over it, but it's not as bad now. I couldn't even attempt to climb a tree as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was pretty good at climbing trees when I was young, coming back down wasn't as easy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember climbing a lot of trees when I was young, mostly peppercorn trees since my town had a lot of them and the branches grew very wide and were very thick and sturdy. I climbed pine trees too and would sit up high feeling the sway and pretending I was in a pirate ship.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great your Mom taught you climbing a tree. I never did that (and certainly won´t start now!).

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...my tree climbing days are in my rearview mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trees are fascinating organisms. I find them a fascinating study too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never liked heights so I never climbed any tree's.

    ReplyDelete
  10. tree climbing was something I enjoyed with my brothers.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...