Tuesday, February 09, 2021

Today Is February 9 2021, This Is What Happen

 Quite day at work. Haven't taken anything to thrift store. I went to second chance and hope to find some cheap valentine cards to send my granddaughter. Didn't have any that I liked or would be fitting for some one under 5. I will try the other thrift stores. The ideal of paying over $3 for a card doesn't set with me. So If no valentine card is found for let say $1.50 I will just send stickers. 

I thought I would be down. My calorie daily aveage this week was 1,716. And I like to keep between 1600 and 1800 calories.  Well I weigh in at 207.6 up 6 10's of pound. Eailer this week I was at 206. Yesterday I didn't get my water in and be came dehyderated. 



Still puttering about of getting things down size and organized. Find something to do. Yesterday I put some of embrodiary floss on the bobbins. On Tuesday I watch PBS finding your roots. So I put this thread floss on bobbins.

Every so often I putter about on my family history. I been filling in my first cousin on my maternal side, mostly there spouses. If it easy I will put in there grandparent info. I been still trying to figure out great mystery of my Great grand father Charles Shirley mystery. I was told his father was Philp Kunkle and decided to take the surname of of Shirely after an old maid Aunt of his. Well I found him living with a family name Robert Shirley in Pennysalvia. But he is listed as Charley Kunkle age 4 in 1870 census. But in 1880 census he is listed as Charles Shirly in same house hold. So I been slowly getting hold people who connect to Robert Shirley and hopeful they can shine some light on this. 

I did mange to find 5 items to take to second change adoption thrift store. I thought of making up for lost days I didn't take anything in. Although I haven't yet been thrift store to purchase something. Because I might use it, or it good price. Although I have looked for a certain item. 

13 comments:

  1. Yes Valentine’s Day is coming right up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well. Make it like this: Ask your Hubby to order a dress for you.
    Mine "described" me on the phone and the lady sent it out in the smallest size available. Guess who will work out even more, LOL! It´s a summer dress, so I have some time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sir / Madam,
    I am particular, I come from this message to inform you of my financial loan offers. I am a certified lender and have been working in this field for many years. I started out in the business as a financial executives consulting. This industry allows me at any time to help people in need and the proper management of my capital. I allow loans to anyone who wants financial aid.

    Mail: servizio.finanza@outlook.fr
    Whatsapp +593986599194

    Dear Sir / Madam,
    I am particular, I come from this message to inform you of my financial loan offers. I am a certified lender and have been working in this field for many years. I started out in the business as a financial executives consulting. This industry allows me at any time to help people in need and the proper management of my capital. I allow loans to anyone who wants financial aid.

    Mail: servizio.finanza@outlook.fr
    Whatsapp +593986599194

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is hard to believe that Valentine's Day is almost here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 💟💟💟

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's February already, time is flying by

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you're having fun with the family history project Dora, one day I might get around to doing it too. Take care ✨

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tend to stick to Dollar Tree when it comes to cards. Or, you can buy a PDF and print your own. That way you can modify the card to fit the recipient. But Dollar Tree is probably cheaper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The mysteries we find doing genealogy in and of themselves are fascinating.

    You are doing well getting rid of items!

    ReplyDelete
  10. If your granddaughter likes stickers, that's probably the best way to go.
    I have a 32-ounce water bottle to help me monitor my water consumption, otherwise I don't think about drinking water. I finish 2 bottles everyday, I know I'm good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We don't bother with cards for valentines, christmas or birthdays Dora, we brought our family up the same - it' not meanness we just don't like the waste of it all. We try to find ways to make each other happy on Valentines and it always involves sharing a bar of chocolate. Looks interesting investigating the family tree. I know nothing about my mother and her family and tried to research, it was hard work - I should go back to it - she was a dark horse.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you find some Valentine's Day cards.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My family history is at a dead end on my Father's side, all I know is his parents and there is no more information to be found. On my mothers side their is information about 5xgreat grandparents and hints about possible 3rd, 5th, 8th cousins but the list is very long and I don't care to go through it. I just wanted to know more about my Father's family and where they came from.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...