Saturday, January 30, 2021

Today Is Saturday January 30 2021, This Is What Happen

 

I been working on organizing my fabrics. Haven't bought any for a while. Really don't need to. I find it helps me if I share my fabrics with YOU TUBE VIDEO These fabrics I unbox has strong cologne sent to them and it gives me an asthma. Lot of time I sock them in white vinegar and water solution. We're out white vinegar. Once soak in vinegar solution I let them dry out doors and then wash them.  


The fabrics I'm airing out, not sure which one will be in my stash buster 2 inch block quilt. Ok! I know the blue, reds, and yellow will be used. What toss in color might toss in from airing out. Let just say I'm clueless. But the photo right above I will using this group of fabrics.

It been a while since I clean out my sewing machine. Last thing I did was a ironing board pressing pad, made out of terry cloth. Knowing possible a lot lint would be floating about in my machine. So I took out the bobbin casing and now for some reason, when put it in. It isn't garbing my threads and pulling it up and though. I'm 97.3% it me, I probably miss a step or something. 


Still planning to give a crochet rag rug way here on my blog. Plus I want to figure out how much fabric it takes to do one. So I'm taking math notes. 1ounce of fabric strips will make what size of crochet rag rug. Plus I use the kitchen floor square to measure the length. One square equal 13 inches.
It was my lazy day. My bullet journal sure not fancy as most. But it serves it purpose. Did quick practice of sketch of swing doors. I did choice a lazy day or more kick back day. I'm going into work for while tomorrow and working til Thursday. More like top off last week chore list.


 Got rest of my snow people, see I'm being political correct. In my new tote. It full and actual one snow person didn't fit in. I put the tree skirt and table cloth in also.

 Mr Ziggy taking one of his naps. He doesn't go out much. But twice a day he put out for little walking. quarter or half way around the house. In his hay day he caught a lot of gophers and still pretty much rules the roost.
 

17 comments:

  1. You sure have a lot of nice fabrics. Mr Ziggy is quite the handsome dude. I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve been using up my stash and have still got two jelly rolls that haven’t been opened

    Your kitty is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you got rid of the cologne smell Dora, gives meds headache too! Enjoy seeing your selections of materials and look forward to seeing them made up. Will pop over and look at vlog ✨

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...Mr Zippy looks sleepy like most cats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh - I stopped wearing fragrances many years ago. There were certain stores (including craft stores) I couldn't spend more than a few minutes in because of the scents within. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven’t had my sewing machine out in years. Hope I remember how to use it.

    Mr.Ziggy looks and sounds like a handful. Cutie too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to bullet journal when I worked. It doesn't work for me in retirement.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You truly are very talented with the fabric. I can't tell you the last time I cleaned my sewing machine, oh heck, I can't tell you the last time I used it. LOL Have a very nice day today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your Spring green colours for your project. It looks homely over at your place - a cat makes a home I believe and Mr Ziggy is a pretty thing. I like too your idea of odd and even days so you get lazy days - I call them luxury days. Do you read? I am interested to see what books you read :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those fabrics look lovely all together like that.
    I love Mr Ziggy! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello to Mr. Ziggy. I don't remember meeting him before.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ziggy is a handsome kitty ~ sweet photo ~ Very colorful fabrics ~ Lots of creative ideas ~

    Moment by moment,

    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope the smell is out the fabrics by now.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I notice your tote is a plastic box, which is what I call a crate that I have stuff stored in. My crates have lids. Over here a tote is a cloth bag with handles.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...