Sunday, October 04, 2020

Today Is Sunday October 4 2020, This Is What Happen

  Just set my timer on phone for sixteen minute and thought I share my day and thoughts. One time I belong to writers group. That when I wasn't as busy and my life was on different trail. Someone would bring something and I believe it was for 10 minutes we would write. 

It beautiful days and trees are really showing there color. I went got ninety nine point something out of the yard. I find it something peaceful watching leaves fall from the  tree. And snowflakes drift about.



Well I don't run out of time. It been while since I brought up my Aunt Eve. She called Friday and wonder if Murphy was interested in catching gophers. For five dollars a tail. My Aunt Eve Ethics are something to be desire. She should of been up front in last time she hired us. When told us it was under the table and gave us a 1099 on Eight Fifty and hour job. I find it best to keep your distance from people like that even if there your relative. It seem strange that there was bunch gopher in our garage. I am trying not to make any solid conclusion. There usual more then one exclamation on about everything in life. So true that I am person who likes all side of issue before I jump either way. Opinion time...1099 should mainly be used for freelance work, not some employee who pays garbage wages. 

Earlier today I took part zoom thing about journaling and a book of shadow. I will let you all google for now about book of shadow. My blog is any thing from my world. 

No real craft or organizing was done during the week, and gave myself permission not to do craft or organize my fabrics. Well this week I plan to start working on my yellow fabric. Not sure what pace I will be at. I ran into one my tarot work books and it been a long time since I did anything with that. 

Coffee is on

10 comments:

  1. Garage gophers doesn't sound like a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The autumn tree is very colourful. We don't get gophers here, but we have rats and possums.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We get rats in our garage sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you write so quickly! I average around two hours writing up each of my blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would call the exterminator.

    PRONTO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I'd steer clear of that aunt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That tree looks beautiful, such wonderful Autumn colour.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the autumn colours of your tree.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tree is beautiful. Say no the the aunt and get someone to take care of those gophers. I - would - die.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, May 17, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Our primary is this coming Tuesday, May 21 st . To me the primary is more important than the general election here in Idaho. It mainly ...