Saturday, September 19, 2020

Today Is Saturday September 19 2020, This Is What Happen

 


It helps if one reads the direction complete though. I recently bought some transfer pencils. In times ago one would usual buy a transfer patterns or use carbon copy paper. Well now they have these pencils that is used to transfer patterns drawings on to cloth, so one can embroidery. I planning to do some embroidery quilt blocks for my granddaughters quilts. Let see how these transfer pencils work. First two mistakes I made was I didn't have a dry iron. So it hot dry iron. The other flub I made was I might of made was not pressed hard enough on lead. At this point I will give it 4.5 paint brushes up. I think it could move up to a 5 paint brushes.



Hubby and I been sealing the electrical hook up to our home. With electrical spray tape. I am betting there is all sort of sprays one get tape in.

Found a car and Monday at one I will meet the lady. Take it for drive and have a mechanic look at it. 

Went to town earlier today. Got quite a bit of meat. We're having lamb chops for dinner.



When I was young I really liked gram crackers and milk. Now I don't do milk, not friendly with the digestive system. So I used oat milk.

Well ready move on to my next tarot card I am going to do, "Wheel of Fortune" It not coming to me. Question time...How would your own personal Wheel of Fortune card? Here in LINK I am guessing unless something comes to me. I will be working on my food and kitchen theme of my atc cards. Then I also have my project of the Brooklyn Sketch Book Project.



Looks like I will try to work in this orange fabric for my upcoming quilt. I real don't have all that much orange fabric. Got some jack o' lantern print. But the background color is another color other than orange. Confession time....I ordered a mystery package of fabric, and Monday I will do a video of what I got....Editor Note...In photo the fabric looks yellow, but in reality it looks orange.


Got my tote of red container of scapes. For today I just iron them. I mention about after I got my granddaughter quilts done. I was going to make myself a Victorian style quilt. We have king size bed and if I made each block 12 inches I would need 72 of them. I found youtube video this lady Ms Allen is making her self a crazy block quilt and I been watching them. So right now I am on BLOCK THREE and since I need to unload dish washer and some of you might watch the video before me.

Coffee is on 

9 comments:

  1. nice to learn about transfer pencils.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pencils sound very useful. Yes, always read directions first. One time our Dad was putting together our TV stand and got it all together but at the end it wasn't right. Then he read all the directions and had to start over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started watching the video, but stopped after a minute or two, I really just wanted to see her square, it really is beautiful. I love seeing finished quilts, but have no inclination to even try making one for myself. I just don't have the patience to keep at it, nor the space for laying things out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dora I am so looking forward to seeing your quilt, will you be starting it soon? How exciting about the new car, lucky you ✨

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the car!!! I can’t wait to see the embroidery and finished quilts! And lastly....I haven’t had mil and graham crackers in ages...but oh my word I loved those as a kiddo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope the car works out and you figure out the transfer pencils.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you enjoyed your lamb chops! Have a feeling you needed something nice to feel better after the shock news of Ruth Bader Ginsburg's passing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lamb chops for dinner sounds good.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always read the directions. But then again, I'm sure I would have made the same mistakes. I don't know what Wheel of Fortune means, either, although I almost had a hold of it once. I've since lost that.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...