Friday, September 25, 2020

Today Is Friday September 25 2020, This Is What Happen

 I need to correct a fact on my last posting. I made it sound like my hubby and our son celebrate there birthday the same day. I was dead tired when posted. Sawyer birthday is September 23 and Murphy is November 27th. 

I call my son on his birthday and ask what he got. He said nothing. Well he bought himself a small greenhouse. Not sure what they plan to do with it. 

Thursday Regis and I had to do some errands in Sandpoint. Of course he and I stop in for some things from the library. He got movies and for myself some quilting books. I known I mention about doing fun sampler quilt for my granddaughters, so I found an Noah Art quilt block book. But the issue is there all different sizes. I am looking for something in 12 inch range. See my alteration of clothing or anything do with sewing is quite limited. For me it just better to start fresh. 

Regis and I did a few other stops. He went into the game store and I just waited out in the rig. He had his mask on. Never asked him how many had mask on. Well we went into wal-mart and good will. I would say off top of my head only half customers had mask on, walmart pretty much followed social distance. Then we went over goodwill and about the same had mask on. But social distance was total joke. So glad I had an N95 on and was in and out in less 10 minutes. There plexiglass shield was set up so funky, it really had no protection for anyone. 

Hubby and I been considering a trip down to Medford end of October. Personally I have no issue or worry about going down to Oregon. Actual I feel safer down there then I do in my own community even if population is more.   I show no symptom of covid but with our community not taking it serious I'm uncomfortable about traveling. I would feel awful if I had it unknowingly and was one who more or less end up being a typhoid Mary. Jury is out and leaning to not to go.  

I figure this weekend I will be finishing up my red fabric strips for quilt I am working on. Also going to put in one orange fabric strip. Which should be finished over the weekend. I doubt that I will be moving on to yellow fabric before the weekend is over. Only short day with Regis and we down to one of our local fabric shop. Regis need some velcro on project he is working on. For myself I just looked. They place had gumball machine filled with buttons, I real want to put a quarter in and see what sort of buttons came out.


15 comments:

  1. True. Many are not taking it seriously, and I feel that could prolong this pandemic for a long long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buttons! That's an interesting use for a gumball machine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're busy with quilting

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did think they had the same birthday thanks for clearing that up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you sure have been busy! A trip to Oregon would probably be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It doesn't seem like a good time to travel Dora, I would stay home if I were you. Have a good weekend ✨

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here you would be heavily fined for not wearing a mask. Stay healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is mandated here that you must wear a mask to enter a public building and for the most part people obey.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Surprisingly enough it seems that mask compliance here is increasing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I still don't understand why some people just refuse to wear a mask. Maybe they'd cover their faces in a dust storm, but what we have is worse than a dust storm.

    ReplyDelete
  11. All the places around here refuse to let anyone in without a mask. So we have to wear it to stay home.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Freyr Energy was founded on the principles of making solar energy affordable and accessible for everyone. In order to make adoption of solar energy a reality at the grass-root level, we have identified that consumer awareness, affordability and accessibility play an integral role. With our innovative platform, SunPro+, our extensive channel-partner network and our efficient service we ensure that these three factors are addressed to make sure your venture into solar energy is hassle-free. Visit https://freyrenergy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm wondering if it is a good time to travel?
    Stay safe and well.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't understand the mask thing. I think some people just need to catch this thing before they'll understand how awful it can be.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday to Sawyer! :) - I'm with Liz. Unfortunately, it's only after they have Covid that they see the need for the masks. Ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...