Sunday, August 02, 2020

Today Is Sunday August 2 2020, This Is What Happen

It been quite day. Until I went on facebook and defended on something my husband and I was involved in. I will admit we had guilt. So did the other party. Now looking back I should of just ignore it. In the morning I will delete my part of conversation and take a break from our local rant and rave page. I should know better trying to have a conversation with an area who is Trump supporter. 
So true hindsight is so much better then front sight.

Picked some raspberries. Water the garden. 

We both drew our weekly oracle card or wisdom card. Mind was on communication and if anyone said communication was easy. Mostly on social media. I guess their not on it.....It lot safe to communicated through a creative outlet.
Murphy drew emergence since recently he stop smoking marijuana, there been some both positive and negativism in our adventure.
The negative part of him not smoking pot, he more aggressive and he acts before he thinks. We drove by someone place way North of Bonners Ferry a register sex offender. As we were driving by he flipped him off (Middle finger) and the guy wasn't out in his yard.
A truck from Canada was following us and he thought he flipped him off. Of crouse thinking it was directed at him. 
He did bring this behavior up with the therapist. Tuesday he goes into the regular doctor. We need to follow medicare protocol. Or either like banging your head against a brick wall. Fighting city hall.
For some reason he seems less negative. He is a pessimist and I'm the optimist.
Not excusing my husband behavior.   
This hasn't been easy and feel lot better letting it out, even if it on blog.

A pagan group out of Spokane once month has a thing called "Dream Dabbling" first time on zoom. I talked briefly about my train dream, and it was pretty much a consensus that I been on the same ole track and diversion of some type would be good for me..
Anther one brought up he had two earwig coming out of his jaw area. 
I believe they was a little over half dozen of us on dream dabble.

Calorie count over by quite a bit. Need more water and off to work tomorrow

Coffee is on     

6 comments:

  1. I just bought some raspberries yesterday. My grandma used to grow them in her back yard so of all the berries, these remind me the most of her. That dream group sounds interesting. Would love to learn more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:53 AM

    Good that Murph is receiving help to give up the dope, but is he better for giving up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've gotten real good at ignoring the social media bozos lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow a lot happening over there, try to keep calm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's no point arguing with a chump supporter Dora it's too frustrating! Sounds like a bit of an annoying day all round. Take a deep breath and start again tomorrow ✨

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's nice that you have a dream group. That would be helpful. I hope your husband gets the help he needs. Quick to anger is not a good thing.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...