Saturday, July 25, 2020

Today Is Saturday July 25 2020, This Is What Happen

Hubby didn't sleep all that well. He keep dreaming. It been awhile since I had a solid dream of anything.
This morning we went to Safeway got $50 worth items, or three bags full of items. Mostly food.

Numbers for covid are still slowly going up in area. I hear third of people in United States thinks it hoax. But in my area I would guess two thirds thinks hoax.
Confession time...I sure wouldn't say I am all that patriotic, although I am no treasonist. I have common courtesy to our government and all people.
But to me if I think our country having unjust act domestic and or foreign. I just don't get why back up something isn't just.
One I can recall is when our twin tower in New York City got hit. Then shortly afterward we went to war with Iraq. Iraq didn't fly those planes into the twin tower. It was Saudi Arabia. And there plenty of human right violation there and we back them. Or it greed and we want there oil.
Some will say Iraq had weapon mass destruction, so what and what do we have. No weapon of mass destruction. Well we have plenty of weapon.
If back then during our conflict against Iraq I wouldn't take up arms against them. In most part we were wrong to go over there. But after saying all that. Statement time...I sure wouldn't give any assistance to them either.
I love my sons and when they were in wrong. I didn't back them, lie for them, and they had to take there punishment.
But if there were in right I would of defend them to last sweet in my brow. Same with my country I will stand for it when is in right. But not when it was wrong.

I was ask about if I do scrapbook. I have a lot of creative and art projects. But scrapbooking isn't one of them. Closest thing I might be interested in is JUNK JOURNAL. Although there lot photos of my family and I am clueless who they are. Which is sad.
There was someone briefly talk about mask and going across borders. Well the state both side of me has mask mandate. I am guessing if go across state line either Washington or Idaho I would have to follow their mask mandate. But one county here in Idaho Kootenai has mask mandate.
I know safeway and walmart has mask mandated. Well around here it not being enforce. I understand the only way it could be enforce is if the federal, state and or local government had a mask mandate. 
As I see it only thing a store could do here would be, ask you to put on your mask or leave. Calling the law enforcement would be waste of time. Unless they start tossing a fit and doing damage and then could be charged with vandalism.
I been going down to Georgia Plaza during my lunch. It a little grassy area with a few tables and benches. It help me decompress, and I very much need my introvert time.

Coffee is on


9 comments:

  1. Grocery shopping is different these days, we don't really browse around, we get what we need and get out of there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are required to wear masks inside places here in Toronto area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My two cents: I think you're the best kind of patriot -- someone who loves her country, wants it to behave right and won't blindly support it when it is in the wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good that you don't tell lies when your sons are in trouble, they take their punishment and learn from it and now they are good law-abiding citizens. I did the same with mine. One son has been in prison several times, I didn't tell lies and say he didn't do it. Now he has learned, he has grown up and being a good parent to his own children.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think wearing mask is patriotic, it is a responsibility especially when daily cases start spiking. But i guess every one has their own views. A junk journal is still a journal and may be an idea to just do one especially as you have lots of family photos. Hope the active cases in your area stay low.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...by the way love the E A Pie quite above your blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know some people who don't think the virus is a hoax but they don't think it's as a a big deal as it really is. They are refusing to wear a mask. I had to tell my brother not to come here for a visit because he refuses to wear a mask.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are required, in New York State, to wear masks indoors. Also outdoors if we can't social distance. Now, once people are in a store, down the mask creeps. I've seen it too many times. Meanwhile, our county's cases are increasing and we've doubled the number of hospitalizations in the past week. Our numbers look real low compared to many parts of the country but the increase is concerning. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of treason going on, but mostly by the government...

    I wear my mask. I see most people around here wearing theirs. I've decided not to worry about it otherwise. Although, I won't be remaining places where masks aren't worn. (We're under mandatory masking here.)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, May 17, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Our primary is this coming Tuesday, May 21 st . To me the primary is more important than the general election here in Idaho. It mainly ...