Monday, July 27, 2020

Today Is Monday July 27 2020, This Is What Happen



I am pretty much an introvert. Not shy or anti social. But some of my group activity I miss. Although hasn't involved big time. Still in work force. The few times I gone to local quilting or art group I enjoyed myself.
If more people wore mask I would be more comfortable. I would be a skittish about attending any social gathering here in my area.
Sure more people are wearing mask and that good.
But what I don't understand is there store who has a mask mandate and it not force. I wonder those who doesn't wear a mask. When they were younger if they didn't had in guide lines in there home. My parents had some basic rules of home and I knew were the line start and ended. And I pushed the limited actual quite a bit. Far from a saint.
It seem like most people around here who don't wear a mask is baby boomers. I can understand the term "baby" being part term. The virus is called "boomer remover"
Non mask wearers calls us mask wearers "sheep" as sheep isn't one my spiritual animals... There been talk about people who wear mask as sheep, mostly here in North Idaho. Well that fine to be consider a sheep. 1. Represents innocent of one self...we all need and feel innocent, so I don't feel any shame or guilt for wearing a mask. 2. Someone tint in fear...no I don't want covid and mostly if I was asymptomatic and spread it around I would feel awful. 3. Sacrifice....I am not willing to be sacrifice 🐑 or go out and bring in the sacrifice 🐑 either. Don't understand why some people think wearing a mask is being a sheep.

Went to work today and I am taking the next three days off. Hubby has appointment with an podiatric surgeon. And hopefully we can a lease get up in mountain once.
I will be meeting my friend Quenella at Georgia plaza and we will get our coffee at Under The Sun. Then go back to park were it a lot safer. I might even bring my own coffee from home. I just increase my walking distance, one way a little over a mile.

Coffee is on







6 comments:

  1. Keep wearing your mask you are doing the right thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:41 AM

    Your piece about stop lights is good. Thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of those covidiots won't do the right thing, ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Covidiots are why we can't have nice things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was in the store today, and for a moment I wondered if I had forgotten my mask. Nope. I was wearing it, *and I had stopped noticing it*. We can get used to anything--once we stop fighting it. In our area, younger people are now getting the virus, so it's no longer a "Boomer remover".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha! That is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...