Thursday, July 30, 2020

Today Is July 30 2020, This Is What Happen


This been a hard post. It seem like it been tackle to get this post done. It seem like I haven't got the hang of the new blogger.
Yesterday hubby and I took a drive up trout creek.

There is some issue with my hubby quitting marijuana. Actual he doing real good. Today he went to see a therapist.  Well I thought medicare covered mental health issue. Well not quite, if medicare going to pick up tab or lease 80% of it. We need to go to someone with phd. Not a masters. So come Tuesday he will see his primary caregiver. And see what choices is.
During the time hubby spend with the therapist. He brought up mind health. Either one of us have greatest mind health, as for we both was pretty much belittled. Everyday not say there hour or anything like that. But I work on being a better me. I figure even at 60 I can improve

For myself issue been emotional eating. The scales went a bit.  
Four things I need to do to lose weight.
1. Calorie count between 1,600 to 1,800
2. Over 40 oz of water
3. 7,500 steps in.
4. Nothing in mouth after 7PM until following morning.
How hard should this be. It not hard, keeping to it is the hard part.

Tuesday I post about my retirement I figure is going to be on low income side. Well I worked hard and for people like me and other personal caregivers. I kept people out of state run institution and let them have some dignity and live in their home.   

Just another photo of trout creek. I'm tired need un wine and want to be in bed close to 9 my time.


  

9 comments:

  1. Lucky to have a creek close by that you can go and just take some time off. Looks peaceful and the water is so clear. One day at a time, that is how i take my problems. So worthy that you have given time to help people live at home and not be placed in in Institutions. Good will return to you, take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful place to unwind. Wishing your husband every success and hope you start feeling a lot less stressed. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh, the rules of Medicare ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trout Creek sure looks pretty and it's a nice play to relax I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not nice to belittle others. I hope your husband can kick the maryjane habit. I know so many people who are addicted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mental health is vital, but it's overlooked by so many.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been on Medicare since May and there was a snag right off that took a bit to get corrected. It's far from perfect but at least their phone customer service people seem friendly and patient. This country puts its priorities in so many wrong places and that's all I will say about it. Weight loss and weight control are hard. You have worth. Please believe that. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. "I figure even at 60 I can improve". This is one of the things that I like about you.

    On a different note: Trout Creek looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice photograph of trout creek.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...