Wednesday, June 03, 2020

Today Is Wednesday June 3 2020, This Is What Happen

I keep want to post about racism and other prejudice here. But work been a little more demanding in last week or so. Since Regis burned him self.
The doctor increase his morphine for pain, just add 20 more pills to the bottle and it to last him two weeks, and then he back on to his normal prescription.
He thought once he ran out he could call the doctor and he would get more pills.
It end up he can take up to five pills a day out of this prescription and he should come out fair and square.
Well he said he taking a lot more. My reply is I don't know what to tell you.
His burn aren't third degree and I knew someone who had third degree and they didn't make it. 

Once week I try a new candy bar, and when I was in super drug getting supplies to dress his burns. I decide to try a white chocolate bar from HAMMONS CANDIES 
Don't recall what I paid for it, I let my husband eat half of it. 
I figure once a week it isn't going to hurt anything to adventure out with new chocolate.

Plus today Regis and I went out and got a few more things out of his dads place. I guess it need to be done by the eighth.
Regis say he got what he want out of the place. Everyone I know all ready have there items for there home. I already have to much stuff.

Coffee is on

15 comments:

  1. I hope Regis learns to take just the amount he is supposed to or he might get addicted and that could be very bad.
    That candy bar looks to be super sweet. I'm glad you only ate half. Yesterday I was feeling a little down and ate a whole family sized block of chocolate! Bad me (*~*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    As Regis' carer, do you have authority to alert his doctor of overuse of his meds? Morphine is nothing to mess with as you are well aware. As for chocolate; I never used to worry about it, but lately, I have been eating more. Effects of lockdown??? And as for riots and racism - really, what can one add but pray that Love wins in the end. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:42 AM

    Rather depends how old Regis is. Strong pain killing drugs are restricted here and my mother fights to get an adequate supply. But as my doctor sister in law says, at 86 it hardly matters that she is addicted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Dad got morphine when in his last days of cancer it was awful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How old is Regis? Yeah I'm with Andrew. Once old, who cares? I think old folks especially in nursing homes should get to eat, drink and be merry! In other words, consume what they want. Last chance, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad Regis burns are improving.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I eat white chocolate a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I eat white chocolate a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not a white chocolatier fan. Hope Regis takes care of himself,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haven't had white chocolate in a while … it's nice to have a treat occasionally.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sorry Regis is in pain. I hope they figure out how to deal with that. Burns are not fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We feel bad for Regis but that sure is how addiction starts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh that's too bad about Regis, hope he heals well Dora. I like the look of your treat and yes I agree, once a week a treat is well deserved ✨

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...