Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Today Is Tuesday March 10, This is What Happen.


Before I went to Sandpoint. There was there of us you meant with Regis. I felt it went smooth. See the issue is we are dealing with second hand smoke. And it lingers in his apartment, other lady and I have allergies.
Although not sure if he got the ideal of smoke lingering in his place. But any changes is real up to him.
There something is to be always be on table is client happiness and safety.

My oldest son Sawyer is still very sick. Is in hospital and the signs are pointing to meningitis. There waiting for lab results. But there treating him as he does have meningitis. So what I understand he on both an antibiotic and antivirals. Plus a mild pain killer.
My son is in his early 30s and it seem to effect supper young children under five, and college age people.
I did talk to my daughter in law, I was worried how she was doing. Right now I feel pretty numb mentally and emotionally. Then I start to think of all sort of both negative and positive out come. Then I go back to be numb. The main thing to his favor is his age and he healthy.

Yesterday I look though box I had all my sketchbook project and notice the covering for the cancer in Pluto was much to large.
I was crochet a cover for it, notice it was a little large. So I am starting it over.

Last few nights and morning there been some fantastic of moon.

To me the morning moon shine over roman nose was quite spectacular.

The night moon.

Coffee is on





10 comments:

  1. I hope Sawyer gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for your son. Beautiful moon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better. sawyer.

    Your moon photos are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Secondhand smoke affects me very badly, with my asthma. It's one of the main reasons I gave up working because people would stand outside having their last cigarette then come inside right away for a new packet and their clothes and breath just reeked. Also my supervisor would go out for a smoke and then come back in and straightaway talk to me with her mouth breathing out all the stink from her lungs into my face.
    Your son will be fine, he is in hospital being cared for and you said he is otherwise healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are all sending prayers to Sawyer and we hope everything will be okay really soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Dora I am so sorry to hear that your son is so unwell and am sending super positive vibes all the way from the other side of the world. Sounds like he is in good hands, I know it is impossible not to worry. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very, very sorry to read that your son is sick.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry to hear your son is sick. I hope that he gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. May your son recover soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos, I hope your son and daughter get better soon.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...