Sunday, January 26, 2020

Today Is Sunday January 26 2020, This Is What Happen

I Think I need new wiring in my brain. Or some planet is in wrong position. Like Mercury in retrograde. I don't believe anything is in retrograde now, just finished up with Uranus retrograde in Taurus.
A few local pagan gathered and we all share those odds and ends break down.

It seem the only way of finding certain items is on the web. I recall when one went to brick and mortar store and pretty much got anything one needed.
Even trying to find a simple side sprayer for kitchen we ended up ordering it on line. And Walmart had some bias tape for a project I been working on.

Now let get back to paganism. The ole saying we need to keep "under the radar" and there been groups and organization that had to be in closet, or careful on how much they left out.
Pagan aren't one to Proselytism there faith. Or simple term membership numbers mean nothing to us. But I don't believe we need to so call to stay in broom closet. Or walk in fear.

I feel at this time I am on scattered brain train.

Coffee is on




  

7 comments:

  1. My brain is also a bit scattered today, it will be better after I sleep. I can still go to a big hardware store here and get what I need. I prefer that because I like to look things over properly and you can't do that online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer local, as River said, you can have a proper look and you buy from, well, your "neighbours" more or less.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when you share your pagan beliefs. So enlightening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some things we need are just hard to find in a store these days so online has to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope, Mercury isn't retrograde until February or March. Are you sure nothing else is, though? I thought at least one planet generally was, depending. Some of those orbits take a very long time.

    I guess it's an area thing. I don't think anyone would blink at you for being pagan in my area. At least, I would hope not.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Pagan beliefs but as you say I don't advertise the fact. I think new folks who come into my house and see my books and look the other way, lol
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Online shopping is more convenient but I still have to get used to it more.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...