Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Today is Tuesday Oct 15 2019, This Is What Happen

Haven't complete decided if I am going to start all my blog post titles this way or not. Well if I keep to present tense. It seem ok. But the part of "This Is What Happen" when comes to past and future tense. I am just not sure.
Well I will give it spin for a while. I still might have to tweak it a bit or what every.

Well just got back from Oregon. Visiting with son and his family. First thing I had blast spoiling Granddaughter.
The weather done there was in the 70's.

On this post I will only give two things we did. One of places we went to was ROCK MUSEUM in Central Point.
Hubby poop poo my ideal of going there.
First time seeing a THUNDER EGG and I've heard of Geo. And I also thought a Thunder egg was a dinosaur trud.

They had a pretty good Indian artifacts of the local Indian tribes. In that area they would of been UMPQUA NATIVE. Although the KLAMATH TRIBES might of  came up North to Medford Oregon.
What I understand the area was infested by Europeans after gold was found. And like most of our history the native people got raw deal.
These rocks and things I found interesting. The first one is FLUORITE stone out of China. Heard the FLUORIDATION CONTROVERSIES
 The second one were cave deposit although not sure which type I was looking at.
Then last one I am not sure what type it is. But it very sharp.
They had quite the dinosaur bones and such. This area of Oregon I'm not sure when it was develop but I know it didn't happen during the JURASSIC period.

Well Hubby said it was well worth it. Although little Granddaughter was getting tired and sometime when I go down there I would like to visit it again.

As for weight lost. I still record everything I ate and with Little One I move more. Didn't keep track of steps.
Weigh at my local weight lost group I was down 2.5 pounds. And my home scale I was just under 200 pounds. Quite please with results.

Went to work. Worried about Regis we been having trouble with his PANCREAS and he has a deform one since he was born. Suffers from PANCREATITUS
GASTROENTERLOGIST that has little more back ground in pancreas.
Liz I am not sure were she is at. Never thought anyone should be exactly like me. Well she put some like cardboard in her window. She swear one neighbor looks up at her place. Well here two things...when I drive to her place I can't see into her place. and although all the people in that apartment complex have there curtains closed.
So maybe there something to it.
One thing I don't think it would be good for her is to close her self off from light since she has an issue with depression and S.A.D

Watch the democratic debate. Well who won debate to me is a personal decision.
There something wrong that we are looking for a candidate to remove or beat our current President Trump.
We elected or he wigged his way into the White house.
But I am not a fan of Jeff Session, attorney general. Or John Bolton, National Security. But I believe these men are of basic principle. Although not have foreign policy experience. I was suprised at Rex Tillerson in positive way.

I came back to Idaho for a little chilly weather and also I got some fabric sorted as I watch the debate.

Coffee is on







12 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:53 PM

    A rock museum does not sound very interesting but rocks can be quite fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Having visited a very fine geological exhibit myself recently, I love that you did too! I find rocks fascinating. Politics, not so much... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting museum exhibits. I like dinosaur exhibitions and anything from peoples of all kinds from long ago, right back to stone age.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I´ve never heard of a Thunder egg! Not a pleasant sight ;-)
    Oh, health, yes.... and politics, nasty...

    ReplyDelete
  5. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI ORGANISATION, WORLD WIDE!!!

    This is an open invitation for you to become part of the world's biggest conglomerate and reach the peak of your career. As we begin this year's recruitment program and our annual feast of harvest is almost at hand. Are you a businessman/woman, politician, singer, student, writer, pastor, footballer etc. and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life? If yes, you can achive your dreams by becoming a member of the Illuminati brotherhood and receive a monthly salary of $500,000 USD. We are ready to change your life, we can make your Dreams come true, the great illuminati district offers you a life time opportunity of making your heart desires come true..

    Once you're a member of the ILLUMINATI you'll become:

    *Rich

    *Powerful

    *Famous

    With this, all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, So you're advised to make up your mind and join the Great Illuminati Brotherhood and become rich and famous in life population and also be protected from all evils against you and your family.
    If you've made up your mind and ready to be part of the family, then contact us via WhatsApp: +1 315 203 9948 or our official Email: {officialilluminati999@gmail.com}

    You can also visit our Websites for more info: https://illuminatiofficial666world.webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The rock museum looks quite interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of a thunder egg. Very interesting. All of your photos are very interesting. The cave deposit resembles a Desert Rose pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting exhibits.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The rock museum is interesting. I wish I had more time to study geology.

    Politics ...well, you know where I stand.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow...this would be a great place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like it was an interesting museum.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow thats really amazing to know the fact and I am sure you will also love my article written here about :apple fruit Hope so you will love to give me a visit.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...