Wednesday, September 18, 2019

It Not Here But It In The Making.


Found 5 more items to take the thrift store. And one I won't count. The one I'm not counting is some type of cd or dvd.
Let see I am hauling off is
  1. Purse or some place call it a handbag.
  2. Very large envelope maker
  3. Stocking cap
  4. Stocking cap
  5. Sport bag.
Had to look back in my blog post to see what was my last count, of hauling items to thrift store.
Just learn I taken 55 items to the thrift store, so that would leave me 25. Now 5 leaving. So that easy math and now 20 items will need to go.
Can't say I've notice any great movement toward less clutter. But I notice some organization is coming together.

Well I got a desk and we got up to Liz place. It in her one extra room. I hope her and I can do some crafts back there.
I know she mention about making quilts. Anyhow I think it would be beneficial if Liz had something to occupy her mind then her own mind.

Confession time...I am person who can't just set and be so much into my own thoughts, and be trap in my own mind.
Not saying I don't enjoy my own company or love my self. But I sure couldn't have a study diet of my self.
I've known a few people just set for hours and day, over thinking and analogizing every deal of what of might have been or could have been.

I just got the very bottom of my shelf clean out, so I can get moving and working on my pvc pipe paint holders.
Well the shelf above I didn't clean. If I get a chance I will and it shouldn't be all that difficult to do.
In all honest I am not sure how well making a pvc piping paint holders will work.
At this moment I don't see any trouble with this project. But nothing is perfect or fool proof.
If the first shelf goes good. And need more room I do have the option.

Tuesday and Wednesday is my day for sweets. Today I had coffee with Qunella and I had a pumpkin muffin and taffy like sweet.

Coffee is on.

3 comments:

  1. I think you mean you are not an introvert. Great on the thrift item cleanup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are that much closer to accomplishing your goal...good for you!!!

    I am always checking to see if you have new video on YouTube. But I know you have been busy with all of your projects 💮

    ReplyDelete
  3. Decluttering is a project that takes a lot of time. I'm sure you'll see progress eventually.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...