Monday, September 23, 2019

It Happen and It Was Good.



This weekend we celebrated our Mabon event Saturday after noon at our place. Then Sunday Morning we headed to Spokane to visit with Bart Family.

At Mabon or those who aren't know what Mabon celebration is “Fall Equinox” There were 12 of us. All though some came and left at different times.
First we had our feast of Turkey dinner and all the trimmings. Pagans have three harvest celebration. And afterward we had circle and to raise positive energy and give thanks for harvest and change of season.
Then the rest of we visit and such.
The following morning I went into what was our circle and there were plenty of warmth energy there.

Sunday Morning we headed Spokane and visit with Bart Family. Grand daughter Claudia was all excited Grandpa and Grandma came.
Of course we had to go and do all cool fun things with Grand kids. Like play with Lincoln logs, and all fun cool things.
Then Bart and Molly took us to PANEREA BREAD don't recall what everyone had. I had some veggie soup with half of a sandwich. Type of sandwich I had was BLT with turkey and avocado.
Then Bart and I went to LOWES and got some PVC pipe and it came in 10 ft length.
So once he got back we cut it into 3.5 pieces. But after it was all cut. My math was off and I thought 7ft of PVC would of covered it all of my paints. I was wrong.
Hopeful I get chance to get start putting my paint storage unit together.
On the way back we stop and seen Murphy sister Faith in POST FALLS and she gave us there old office chair. Which I am sitting on now.

Well a few thoughts and ideal and for the future. Might be 3 minutes to infinity. Like I said work on my paint holder.
But not sure if I need PVC glue, heading to Sandpoint for Regis to have his nerve simulator adjusted, which will be Wednesday. When we are in Sandpoint we will stop in to Library. Then two other place I need to stop is at STAPLES and see about vinyl floor mats. Not sure price or size I will need. Plus don't know if I need one or two of them.
Anyhow a few bills needs to be taken care of. Plus it looks like I need possible PVC primer and glue.
I like to finish the cover for next page of my sketchbook project.

Coffee is on


8 comments:

  1. lad your Mabon went well. Your grandchild sounds like a real delight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pleased to read that Mabon went well.
    Sounds as if you had such fun with the grand-children … special times.

    Have a good week ahead.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds as if you had a wonderful celebration within your circle...how wonderful.
    You also had a lovely visit with your family. This too is a celebration.
    I would enjoy seeing your paints in their new storage unit and maybe you can add on more PVC for additional paint storage. That was a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you enjoyed your fall Pagan celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doesn't matter what the religion, the celebrations always involve food. Glad it went well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm, that sandwich sounds yummy!
    We have a STAPLES here, too. It´s rather expensive, though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're heading into spring/summer so for us it is Spring equinox, so different foods are eaten. Usually fresh new greens and other salad type foods I think, maybe freshly baked breads. I've forgotten since I haven't done this in many years.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great weekend with great energy all around. You are blessed, Dora. :)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...