Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Need practice As We Do

One of my cousin who in prison for a while. I won't go into details and don't know when I will or every will. It could come into a rant.
I communicated with him by letters.

Well he practice his art about two hours a day. I don't practice any thing at two hour. Maybe if I did things could get accomplish.
One thing I want to do is finish up my knight of pentacles. I think my horses look funky. This time I'm putting a mule in this card. My knight will be working with a mule.
I want to get start on my sketchbook project. Although not sure which order it will done. But I know which order I will put together.

Paid bills, thankful to have money for them. Order a APOPHYLLITE  for Liz and one other rock for my self SODALITE
But also I got my self to charms, a set of oars and a lantern.
Statement time I need to stay off of amazon.
We got some bills coming in.

Tomorrow is Wednesday and I take part in a few fun meme then on Friday anther around of meme fun.
Sure hope to get chance and things work out that I can take part in.

Coffee is on 

4 comments:

  1. Your photo is oversized and takes the whole blog, so it's difficult to see something except the head ! Hopefully he learns something in prison : to never go back !

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only we all had time to practice something two hours a day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck drawing your mule. I'm hopeless at drawing animals, or anything else really. I can draw a box. And a circle.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...