Sunday, October 21, 2018

It's Been A Quite Day


Yesterday, Saturday my youngest came up and help us, get to point on our side steps. Which will be safe for the winter months.
Sure there still a little more to do. But Murphy and I can handle it.
Like finish up the east side of the project, so no one will slip and fall into the outside basement entry. And then sometime in 2019, we can put cover over the basement.

Since we're to this point. I'm starting to make plans to head down to Medford Oregon. Anytime after Friday the 26 I feel I would be comfortble of taking off. But would rather leave sometime after Monday the 29th.

So I am waiting for my son Sawyer to call, his wife is on new mommy leave she a flight attendant, and they going to fly me down on there buddy pass.
Which is stand by. Only once I couldn't get on.
Confession time...I use to like to fly, but now not so much.
Once she goes back I believe it end of Nov or first part of Dec. Her main reason keeping her job is health insurance, and she would just like to work enough to cover the cost for the family.
My son as a aviation mechanic and also has certification for being a inspector for aircrafts. They real don't need the extra income.

I been thinking of starting to work some of my craft project. Murphy is doing so much better, but yet he not up to full steam yet.
I been working on painting, what I call my metamorphose phantasm of seasonal change.

But today we did some odds ends around the place, and of crouse I can come up with a lot of other things that need to be done. It looks like and guessing most of us can keep busy.

Coffee is on

12 comments:

  1. My wife likes to fly, I just like to get it over with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, new baby. That'll be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you can get some sort of weather protection over those basement steps so rain and snow don't get in over winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never liked flying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband was a Commercial Pilot. I flew all over the place with him. Now he's retired I can't get him up in a plane. I still long for the days when we flew all over the place!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't mind the flying, I don't like the airport or the plane. Working enough to keep health insurance sounds slime an excellent idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I hate flying. And a very long flight is due end of January. I really wish someone invented beaming!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I hear you Dora, each time I fly it scares me more! If my son and his family didn't live in Sydney I would be happy to never fly again 😀 I wonder if there is ever a time when there isn't anything left to be done around the home!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't mind flying. Except if I'm sitting in the dreaded middle seat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's been such a long since I flew, I can't remember if I liked it or not!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like flying but hours on a plane is not my favourite thing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't been on a plane for quite some time, but sometimes you just have to fly!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, April 24, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I give this door up to two years. Murphy and I so, called, put a band-aid on it. It is an off-size door between a linen and an interior d...